Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloody exclusive sold out. Only 99 made though. I would get a regular, but I don't have $2000CAD+duty fees+shipping.

45049709_1974546135959931_2766536804998840320_o.jpg
45017779_10209929514434254_4115661143060512768_o.jpg
Guts-and-zodd-berserk-statue-oniri-creations03.jpg44997175_10209929514954267_8539912104335900672_o.jpg

Definitely an impressive piece, but not ~$1,500 impressive.
I would've been all over this if this was $800-$900, but the cost is 1.5x more than a 1/4 Prime 1 statue. And I bet you that Prime 1's, which will most likely have Zodd's entire body sculpted and will be even bigger based on the revealed illustration concept art, will be the same price...which would be more justifiable, imo.

I’m upset I missed out on the Oniri bloody exclusive. That piece is going to be absolutely insane to have in person. At the same time I’m kind of happy I passed. I had it in my cart and decided not to pull the trigger.

In other news Tsumes Zodd vs Guts and Griffith PO opens this month

15d5782c1555173e80b78b877d9f00f9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7bcb7d2d18efe2ac2572e362089b0306.jpg
4d0e65068e78f42d659d6f6f43c6a204.jpg
b45be142353b4780a6885018e9393713.jpg
fd0f147cf31bdb5299c9df863839cbe8.jpg

Big big big big...!

17” and just shy of 3 feet tall, 33”

Zodd himself is around 28” tall and the base 5” tall.

Sucks, I’ll have to take him down to finish my display later on. My back is hurt and I could not get to it in time.

I love him. With on the 850 made, 350 of them being the Ex. It will be one of the greats. IMO

Get him if you can, while you can!

Btw

My display counter that he sits on his 30” x 24”

So you can pretty much see he takes up a lot of space.

Good luck! [emoji846]

Can I just ask all owners of the 1/6 medicom black swordsman if you've had any issues with it? I have the opportunity to buy one but I've heard sometimes the black colour comes off the cape and rubs off on the face. Anyone experienced this? I'd imagine it'd be kind of hard to pose with the cape without it at least slightly touching his neck or face a little.

Also very interested in the band of the hawk verson and the three zero skull knight. Any major issues? I have the money to drop on these but if I get em I don't want to have buyer's remorse after dropping a lot of cash on em. I don't often have the money to splash out on big purchases and so I don't want to get them if I'm going to have to end up trying to fix or replace them further down the line.

Can I just ask all owners of the 1/6 medicom black swordsman if you've had any issues with it? I have the opportunity to buy one but I've heard sometimes the black colour comes off the cape and rubs off on the face. Anyone experienced this? I'd imagine it'd be kind of hard to pose with the cape without it at least slightly touching his neck or face a little.

Also very interested in the band of the hawk verson and the three zero skull knight. Any major issues? I have the money to drop on these but if I get em I don't want to have buyer's remorse after dropping a lot of cash on em. I don't often have the money to splash out on big purchases and so I don't want to get them if I'm going to have to end up trying to fix or replace them further down the line.

I have both the Medicom Black Swordsman and Hawk version Guts figures. Overall I think the Black Swordsman is a better looking figure overall, details are crisp and looks really nice as a display piece. The Hawk version is good too but I just prefer the overall look of the Black Swordsman more.
No problems with either, but yes the inside of the Black Swordsman cape CAN stain, but only if you tuck Guts's chin under the cape.
Here's a pic of mine, I had the chin tucked under the cape for a while and there was a faint dark mark on the side of his mouth, nothing too bad though. Just keep his head on top and it should be fine.

I see that they're like ~$280 on eBay but I think you should try to find some for cheaper (stalk Mandarake, jungle-scs.co.jp, pre-owned sites). Overall they're nice figures but aren't worth over $200.

RAHGutsStain.jpg

Tsume's HQS+ statue is up for pre-order!! Limited to 666 statues.
https://tsume-art.com/en/shop/berserk

Was about 1,800 euros including shipping (to West USA)...or roughly $2,000.

Not getting it due to the EXTREMELY HIGH price tag and the overall bad choice of posing (characters facing in different directions/pillars hide Guts and Griffith's faces).

thumb__1440x0_0_0_crop.jpg

Thanks for the advice. I recently had a big junk clearout and made a bit of money on ebay. I decided to use some of it to purchase the black swordsman Guts. He came today and i'm overjoyed with how cool he is. I'll heed your warning about the cape positioning thanks. I probably should have shopped around a bit more but the person selling was in the UK and it was brand new and only opened to check contents. I paid £190 including postage and insurance. It's the most i've ever spent on a single figure but i really love it.

Nice purchase dude! Medicom Blackswordsman is a gem, just be careful with the cape touching the face and some joints will loosen up a bit if you play with it. Regarding TZ Skull knight and medicom BoTH guts, i display them in a museum pose so i don't have any problem with them. You just need to be careful when posing them and they will last as long it should be.

I have the Black Swordsman RAH and the Skull Knight three zero, I love them both. The cape issue is common, I got some marks on his neck and the corner of his face, but nothing crazy. What I did was put the cape in the sink, fill it with warm/hot water and kind of massage the fabric a bit. You can't be too rough with the cape because it has wires, but washing it carefully should get most of the extra ink out if you want to.

My only issue with Skull Knight is that the batteries drain too fast for the eyes. His spikes are really sharp, but that's not an issue for me.

They’re whispers that Berserk is getting the Netflix adaptation soon

Netflix made a poll that included Guts recently. Adi Shankar is off the chain with all the ideas floating in his head on his Facebook. The guy is cool.

Back