Medicom MAFEX General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sin_eva_201807_eyo_0681.jpg

Newt Scamander from Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Tokyo-Comic-Con-Medicom-MAFEX-Fantastic-Beasts-Newt-Scamader-Prototype-02.jpg

Last edited:
The dark knight must be huge somewhere in Asia. Even tamashii is wasting money on it.

Medicom just needs to go back and focus on the Real Action Hereo products
iTunes Mobdro TutuApp

Just had a nasty surprise, HLJ took the money out of my account for the 2001 astronauts, which I'm pretty sure weren't due until the end of next month. Hope they live up to the prototypes.

Damn I miss the 1/6th medicom. Right when they were doing good with there anime figures they just stop out of nowhere

Just had a nasty surprise, HLJ took the money out of my account for the 2001 astronauts, which I'm pretty sure weren't due until the end of next month. Hope they live up to the prototypes.

Red? Yellow? Blue? Green?

I don't have them but they're reviewed pretty highly. I'd like to get one but it's just a biiiit too expensive for a character/design that's not in my all time favorites. $20 would be a no-brainer, but not MAFEX prices.

Is there a social media to keep up to date news for the Mafex series? Debating if I should get the Evangelions

Back