DAMToys ELITE SERIES:1/6 U-2 DRAGON LADY PILOT (NO.78030)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha! They really are going with the Space Cowboys homage. The SR-71 test pilot has a Tommy Lee Jones sculpt and the flight engineer is Donald Sutherland. I wonder what suit they will put James Garner in.

-Kevin

This released in Hong Kong a couple of days ago.

Here's a two part review from 大人的玩具, which translates as 'Adult Toys':

underrated & under-appreciated doll.

just looks great & unique compared to your everyday Avengers.

Looks really good Kuat! Might even be better than the Blue Box but I'd have to see a comparison to be sure. I want these, especially the Test Pilot version. Not sure I'd use that sculpt myself though. :lol

I ended up picking up a loose base/stand and the patch for my classic Blue Box figure. To similar to double-dip.

I know that they are milking the design by releasing the same suit in different colors but I would love if they were to release the Space Shuttle partial pressure suit or "Pumpkin suit".

While they are at it, give is the original Mercury silver suit as well as a Space Shuttle EVA set.

I recently picked up the white and brown suits to accompany my original BBI "yellow" but now I feel that I have to pick up the yellow suit from DAMToys as well...

Doing the search for best pricing...

I finally have the yellow suit coming my way, thanks to the Ebay 20% off code.

Here's hoping for DAM to continue the line with additional flight/space suits.

FINALLY received the yellow suit yesterday. I now have the complete set from DAMtoys and am hoping that they continue releasing figures in flight suits and astronaut suits.

Would love to see at least the following:

Mercury suit
Gemini suit
Apollo suit (better than Dragon's or Hobby Masters)
Space Shuttle
EMU setup

Hi all...For those of you with this figure, how does the headsculpt look in person?...Im debating on getting this figure...

Thanks...

Hi all...For those of you with this figure, how does the headsculpt look in person?...Im debating on getting this figure...

Thanks...

I bought a couple of the headsculpt loose for Firefox customs. I can take a pic of it on a figure if you like?
I’m getting married today but I’ll try and get a pic taken at the beginning of the week if that’s okay?

Sure, that would be great Username....And congratulations...:)

Thanks. It all went swimmingly.
Here are pics. Sorry, the only figure i had to hand was a FO Stormtrooper.
If you want it on another character, let me know. I do have loads of figures in the storeroom next door at work, but i was just popping in quickly.

87894406-0A61-4076-8680-6871C9B16E58.jpg

15FCA81B-33BA-4BE1-8141-B4C897E7C01B.jpg

9E42DCA2-25A2-43B1-8CAE-A370D31B749B.jpg

Thanks. It all went swimmingly.
Here are pics. Sorry, the only figure i had to hand was a FO Stormtrooper.
If you want it on another character, let me know. I do have loads of figures in the storeroom next door at work, but i was just popping in quickly.

87894406-0A61-4076-8680-6871C9B16E58.jpg

15FCA81B-33BA-4BE1-8141-B4C897E7C01B.jpg

9E42DCA2-25A2-43B1-8CAE-A370D31B749B.jpg

Thanks Username...Production head looks pretty decent...

Thanks Username...Production head looks pretty decent...

Yeah. I initially got it for a Firefox custom. I haven't gotten around to it yet.
If you are interested in the sculpt, i have one for sale in my headsculpt sale thread.
Not trying to pimp them out to you, but if you were looking for just the head, i do have one.

Back