COOMODEL 1/6 VIKING VANQUISHER(Die-cast Alloy) - BERSERKER & WARL LORD & VIKING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the double pack and dragon ship on pile of loot with BBTS . Can’t wait to get this set . I even ordered the Pathfinder movie Blu-ray which I personally believe Coomodel obtained ideas and inspiration to make these awesome figures . I’m going to have to build a dedicated shelf just for this massive display .

Re: COOMODEL 1/6 VIKING VANQUISHER(Die-cast Alloy) - BERSERKER & WARL LORD & VIKING

These 2 figures are awesome max...go get them. One of the best pieces in my collection right now

Re: COOMODEL 1/6 VIKING VANQUISHER(Die-cast Alloy) - BERSERKER & WARL LORD & VIKING

They look incredible ! I’m still waiting on BBTS to get there double pack in . Can’t wait . Great pictures !!

Has anyone got the Viking ship that goes along with these guys ?

Has anyone got the Viking ship that goes along with these guys ?

I got it but haven't had a chance to open it up yet. The backdrop comes in its own 24" x 28" flat box (I think it's folded in half, from what I've been told.) The actual diorama comes in a pretty big box too. It seems like a pretty big diorama.

I got it but haven't had a chance to open it up yet. The backdrop comes in its own 24" x 28" flat box (I think it's folded in half, from what I've been told.) The actual diorama comes in a pretty big box too. It seems like a pretty big diorama.

It looks like just a fantastic piece . I know have have room for the backdrop unless I really go out of my way and remove shelves . Is the size of this set the reason you have held off setting it up ? Is the ship itself made from plastic or is it real wood ? Thanks .

It looks like just a fantastic piece . I know have have room for the backdrop unless I really go out of my way and remove shelves . Is the size of this set the reason you have held off setting it up ? Is the ship itself made from plastic or is it real wood ? Thanks .

I only got it in last week and haven't had time to open it. Probably won't until this weekend. Also don't have room to display it. When I pre-ordered it, I thought it would be similar in size to the recent Jack Sparrow diorama or maybe slightly bigger. From the size of the box, it looks a lot bigger.

Now I'm curious about it -- might need to try to open it before this weekend.

I’m curious to here thoughts about it . Please let me know when you decide to take a look .

I’m curious to here thoughts about it . Please let me know when you decide to take a look .

Took a quick look at it today (didn't set it up though). The backdrop comes folded almost in half and is made of very heavy cardboard with what looks like basically the same graphic on both sides (backdrop of waves and sail). The ship comes in a box that measures roughly 20"Hx24"Wx12.5"D and has a handle. This is NOT a lightweight diorama.

The ship comes in mainly two parts: the main boat part and separate dragon head. Also includes two separate wave parts. All of the parts have some heft and seem pretty sturdy. The boat seems to have decent detail. I'm not sure what it's made of - the finish is glossy, but I'm tempted to say it could be made of either some type of wood given how it feels, or a very dense plastic. Again, all of the parts have a decent weight to them.

Overall, I think it looks like a quality diorama for the price. Since I haven't set it up, I'm not aware of any assembly issues.

Hope this helps.

Took a quick look at it today (didn't set it up though). The backdrop comes folded almost in half and is made of very heavy cardboard with what looks like basically the same graphic on both sides (backdrop of waves and sail). The ship comes in a box that measures roughly 20"Hx24"Wx12.5"D and has a handle. This is NOT a lightweight diorama.

The ship comes in mainly two parts: the main boat part and separate dragon head. Also includes two separate wave parts. All of the parts have some heft and seem pretty sturdy. The boat seems to have decent detail. I'm not sure what it's made of - the finish is glossy, but I'm tempted to say it could be made of either some type of wood given how it feels, or a very dense plastic. Again, all of the parts have a decent weight to them.

Overall, I think it looks like a quality diorama for the price. Since I haven't set it up, I'm not aware of any assembly issues.

Hope this helps.

It’s helps a lot my friend . Thank you . I’m very close to getting this whole set .

Found these pictures on Facebook . Looks great !!
a2331758c082a3251db15a4db7903a4d.jpg
36694a62c0c612232c13f201ef648ebc.jpg

Back