Prime 1: G.I. Joe - Snake Eyes and Timber

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow now show us Serpentor

gijoe.jpg

I thought no SS Snake Eyes look better. Storm Shadow P1 on the other hand looks better

Stormshadow's mid section is so unrealistic....unless he is using a body paint. The abdominal, oblique and intercostal muscle shouldn't be that prominent unless he is using a a body suit with formed muscle. The rest of his clothing is good. I don't know why they have to emphasise the upper body musculature excessively. This is just my own opinion and personal preference.

Stormshadow's posture is so overplayed already. There are other alternative dynamic post they can do.

Exactly! That is a submissive/ serious threat/ fear posture....meaning its not a dominant aggressive posture. Its obvious they did not research that before they sculpted it.

Agreed. P1 should use a growling expression and arch the dog's back. I would love to get this but due to space and having to start another line.

Would have prefered the classic comic look but this looks incredible and you get a 1/4 Timber! Depending on price I would really consider and I'm not even the biggest Joe fan or anything.

Really disappointed in both of these pieces. Timber's pose looks like an action figure with stiff joints and his hair looks very unnatural. Storm Shadow seems too stiff - the pose is lacking a fluid look you'd think a ninja would have. Personally, I'll stick with my 1/5 Sideshow versions.

Piece has some issues, but we may not get another one again. Sideshow G.I. Joe line ran out of steam very fast and he didn't get revisited so who knows if Prime would either. Statues from Sideshow and Gentle Giant have doubled in ten years at this rate no one may want the G.I. license again.

Love the snow and the base, shame the rest is not as great as Sideshow statue.

]Tough to tell if that is a Mac or Uzi, looks like a Mac. This improves this piece
Nah, it's yet another damn H&K MP7A1.
Baroness, Ripcord, Firefly and Jinx were usin' it or standard MP7 at some point in the films.
Snake's primary weapon in "Retaliation".

450px-H%26K_MP7A1_20-rnd.jpg

500px-Hr_GI_Joe_Retaliation_18.jpg

Really disappointed in both of these pieces. Timber's pose looks like an action figure with stiff joints and his hair looks very unnatural. Storm Shadow seems too stiff - the pose is lacking a fluid look you'd think a ninja would have. Personally, I'll stick with my 1/5 Sideshow versions.

Same here.

Snake eyes is going to be $800-$900 with Timber. I actually prefer my SSC 1/5. I like my SSC storm shadow more as well since the gi isn't roid muscled out. These are nice but will prob be too expensive for my blood.

Back