S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H. Figurarts Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Im sure we will get the Zyuranger soon enough... I will be tracking down the other two SL Rangers so I can do an comparison once I get this is July...
I read on some site that they have big plans for MMPR/Zyuranger at Comic Con 2013. I'm Hoping they will do The DragonZord like they did the Megazord also.

You and me both! I bought the whole Ultrazord set off eBay about a year or so ago for far too much money and flipped them back out again... I really do miss them. I would of gotten the reissued Megazord if they released the Dragonzord like they original planned :dunno

Yeah there's still no word on that so lets hope.... I'm sure if there is we will find out at Comic Con.

They haven't been keen on making a new Dragonzord, not in the 2010 series, nor in the 20th Anniversary series. I wouldn't get my hopes up.

They haven't been keen on making a new Dragonzord, not in the 2010 series, nor in the 20th Anniversary series. I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Yeah I'm not. They did a great job with the Megazord but I think Titanus was a bust since it had all those extra weird features with it.

No, it's Japanese. There should be preorders for this up somewhere shipping from Japan first because it's from the Bandai S.H.Figuarts line. But those NA sites are probably preliminary pricings.

it's japanese made, but much like Megaman, and Dragon ball, it's targeted at the american auidence, and being sold by Blufin/tamashi as an american exclusive. don't expect to see these on japanese retail for any cheaper.

They might even cost MORE.

it's japanese made, but much like Megaman, and Dragon ball, it's targeted at the american auidence, and being sold by Blufin/tamashi as an american exclusive. don't expect to see these on japanese retail for any cheaper.

They might even cost MORE.

You're probably right, wait until the secondary market gets them when they are no longer carried by retailers :slap

It will be SDCC Goku all over again. I dropped 150$ on it :pow

Yeah most likely, but we dont know about Green Ranger's Arm Bands... But in regards to DragonZord I was refering to the 7" scale... The one that is right next to Red and Green Ranger... Our chances of getting that are more likely than a Dragonzord from Brandai America...

Yeah most likely, but we dont know about Green Ranger's Arm Bands... But in regards to DragonZord I was refering to the 7" scale... The one that is right next to Red and Green Ranger... Our chances of getting that are more likely than a Dragonzord from Brandai America...

Yeah I know what you mean, I was going to get it if they did do a Dragonzord but if they don't I will pass.

Yeah... I would of loved if the new Megazord was like the 7" one, but sadly it wasn't. I was expecting way more diecast than it has...

why you not getting them?

Where are the chest emblems?

The show did not have the chest emblems, so these wont have em either....

I promised myself I would not get these...I must keep that promise :lol
tumblr_mig2rlhEZ71qgv7gho1_500.gif

buy me
tumblr_lykewp4v9x1qk39t8o1_400.gif

buy me

jdf.png

buy me

Back