Kids Logic 1/6 Robotech Character License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had both the '66 Batman & Robin HT figures with hopes of getting the Batmobile. That still has never happened, could only guess what the cost would be now. Have since sold both figures.

I'm not trying to defend them in any way, but it sounds like the sales just declined as they get to the 8th one in the series and either decided to stop or put it on a hold.
Hot toys is also doing the same thing for many of the license line (Alien/Aliens, 66 Batman, BvS batmobile, Even some Star Wars vehicles) They release a-2 item + prototypes, and stop if the sales doesn't meet their expectations.
I guess it's just a common marketing mistakes that consumer has to pay the price

I'd believe it for some of the franchises they hold, including for Hot Toys, we all see some companies trying for risky products and sometimes it doesn't meet up to expectations, but Saint Seiya merchandise sells like hot cakes in many countries to this day. KidsLogic isn't the only one of course, but still, it's an unreliable company that is always showcasing new franchises but doesn't follow up on the content down the road.

Anyone know what happened with this? I've been seeing Max and Rick shown at shows overseas and even a Roy prototype but nothing ever offered up for sale.

1/6 Roy cockpit went up for pre-order a couple weeks ago, but in terms of 1/6 articulated figures, I'm not sure if anyone other than Hikaru/Rick has been released. Did you see an articulated 1/6 Roy figure somewhere?

They showcased Rick and Max before the preorder for the cockpits went up.
45eccab5e38daeca29925c52d9d4a80e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God that Max is perfect. He was always my favorite character, him and Miriya in this scale looking like this would be absolutely perfect.

1/6 Roy cockpit went up for pre-order a couple weeks ago, but in terms of 1/6 articulated figures, I'm not sure if anyone other than Hikaru/Rick has been released. Did you see an articulated 1/6 Roy figure somewhere?

released as in out in the market? or announced?

God that Max is perfect. He was always my favorite character, him and Miriya in this scale looking like this would be absolutely perfect.

not perfect. they gave them a realistic paint job. expressions seems way too serious. but best you can get.

the vinyl suit may be worrying. reason i sold the toynami rick pilot.

Just got mine (Hikaru)
It was going to be packaged up with 1/6 Cockpit, but it was delayed and just got the box delivered.
It does have "Hikaru Ichijo" written on the box with Macross logo on front. Has Rick Hunter and Robotech logo on the back.

Just got mine (Hikaru)
It was going to be packaged up with 1/6 Cockpit, but it was delayed and just got the box delivered.
It does have "Hikaru Ichijo" written on the box with Macross logo on front. Has Rick Hunter and Robotech logo on the back.

That's awesome. I wish I had the space....

The whole body is soft over skeleton, so I'm guessing it's silicon body. Articulation is not bad, but won't stay in position due to loose pelvis joints.
The costume material is ver good thou.
And he can't wear the helmet...Just 1 piece head + 1 piece helmet

Inside box
46220253284_a10734a1fc_c.jpg

Head close up

46030854905_15bd4f0f06_c.jpg

Helmet inside detail

46030854835_46edb2df1d_c.jpg

Just got mine (Hikaru)

i though the one that's suppose to go into the cockpit is non-articulated fix figure? did not hear anything about articulated version for order.

The whole body is soft over skeleton, so I'm guessing it's silicon body. Articulation is not bad, but won't stay in position due to loose pelvis joints.
The costume material is ver good thou.
And he can't wear the helmet...Just 1 piece head + 1 piece helmet

Inside box
46220253284_a10734a1fc_c.jpg

Head close up

46030854905_15bd4f0f06_c.jpg

Helmet inside detail

46030854835_46edb2df1d_c.jpg

where did u get him from?

It was part of their first cockpit project. This figure just got delayed and shipped out separately few days ago.
I'm guessing they will announce separate 'figure only' product officially depending on the feedback?
official.jpg

When do US customers get or their oders? I havent gotten an email from them yet to notify me when Im getting this yet. Are we supposed to contact them or do they contact us?

looking at the figure made me realize how strange the initial design is.

boots integrated into the suit. the inner red shirt is separated from the collar, but ended up as 1 piece with the white part lower down flushed. is there any visor parts?

When do US customers get or their oders? I havent gotten an email from them yet to notify me when Im getting this yet. Are we supposed to contact them or do they contact us?

I guess that depends on where you ordered from. BBTS? Robotech.com?
You should contact your source. I got mine from Kidslogic online shop.

I guess that depends on where you ordered from. BBTS? Robotech.com?
You should contact your source. I got mine from Kidslogic online shop.

i ordered through kidslogic themselves. when i initially ordered and they emailed me to verify my address to send the cockpit, i did ask them about the figure and they said they would contact later when it was ready to send the figure. did you contact them or did they contact you?

Back