Kim Basinger/Tracey Walter heads by WGP?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this project still ongoing? If so, I'd be interested in a 1/6 Kim Basinger head.

The Burton films are among our favorite films, so it's ironic this project keeps getting unintentionally pushed back. The good news is it keeps getting pushed back because of our being commissioned for things like a full Batman Returns Keaton Batman. There two heads will be happening this year. Just can't say when yet.
Our lead sculptor Sean has just gotten his HT Batmobile, so he is going crazy wanting to do them (laugh).

I got thinking, If the clothes for Vicki is the ball dress she wore, I'd be interested in that too.

Now that there are 16 interested in the Vicki head, will it be produced?

Now that there are 16 interested in the Vicki head, will it be produced?

Like I said a few posts above, she will be happening this year. We just can't say when yet because we are so busy with customer personal commissions
(Kryten from Red Dwarf, Batman from BM Returns, Padme, Undertaker, Ron Swanson, and others!).

Still being patient... Seriously, please tell me this hasn't been canceled.

A note for those who were interested in a Vicki Vale head, I am having one commissioned by Warriors Gate Productions.

I contacted William Shatners Toupee through this site. I got a discount if they could sell it to others. They are currently in the process of 3d printing and casting the head.

still in process the head of vicki is worth, hopefully make it complete so you can buy it

The Vicki head is finally done! Here she is with Ace Toyz Bruce.
Vicki%20&%20Bruce1.jpg

Vicki%20&%20Bruce2.jpg

Back