BANE - Show Your Customs / Modification / Customization

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So.....should I drop off my Bane mods here then?

EDIT

"Plane Heist" Shirt

Recipe
- 1/6 mc0143 Black Stylish T-Shirt
- 1/6 Hot Toys Bane (stock)

g3eHdkN.jpg

ywJHXw5.jpg

Dchj73H.jpg

SFQEROE.jpg

SD9Ei5U.jpg

Last edited:
Trialmaster Jacket + Repaint:

Recipe
- "Burnt Umber" (acrylics paint)
- "Mars Black" (acrylics paint)
- "Gold" (acrylics paint)
- 1/6 Magic Cube Toys - Trialmaster jacket (from the bootleg "I Am Legend" set)

Tips

Spoiler Spoiler:

Step 1 (black stock colors)

Wo6LyR9.jpg

Step 2 ("Burnt Umber" base coat)

yzHRros.jpg

Step 3 (Final - "Mars Black" + "Burnt" Umber" for jacket and "Gold" + "Mars Black" for buttons)

8oD836Z.jpg

K1njbSY.jpg

GpWvANa.jpg

v171F9w.jpg

zK04Nas.jpg

tnfFHpA.jpg

dVceyPN.jpg

"You can watch me torture an entire city and when you have truly understood the depth of your failure, we will fulfill Ra's al Ghul's destiny...
We will destroy Gotham and then, when it is done and Gotham is... ashes... then you have my permission to die."​

HwH02NH.jpg

Last edited:
Gloved Fist mod (non-permanent)

Recipe

- Extra right fist (from 1/6 Hot Toys Bane)
- Extra wristguard/glove without thumb hole (from 1/6 Hot Toys Bane)
- Superglue (brush-type)

Tips
Spoiler Spoiler:

Gloved Fist (closeup pics):

cL5kp23.jpg

2cmt0OW.jpg

19VdhTO.jpg

c5Z8rrv.jpg

YhhqL6l.jpg

bxJjoms.jpg

Last edited:
"Imagine The Fire" Shotgun + Gloved Fist mod (non-permanent)

Recipe

- Shotgun w/ Carrier & Bullet (from TD76-06 1/6 ZC Sexy Rebecca Cowgirl)
- Gloved Fist mod (found here)

plCwi1l.jpg

TnNdWBs.jpg

1SAbKBc.jpg

ePh2P6N.jpg

29s0Ew7.jpg

P7YtSJk.jpg

KcfhbVq.jpg

PpEXepu.jpg

"We both know that I have to kill you now..."

yIcWz0k.jpg

"You'll just have to imagine the FIRE!"

DR0HX46.jpg

Last edited:
Great work on that glove mod. Was thinking I'd have to try something like that as the only real mod I'll do to my stock Bane. Love seeing everyones mods though.

Without digging through the Bane thread can you just swap on the arms from the Muscular body or T800 to achieve boss pose or does it have to be the whole figure?

Arm swap tutorial by shortround:

I could only find one advance arm but it'll still work to show how it's done.

Open the torso from the side. Easily peels off but still handle with care. You don't wanna rip the body.
IMG_1194_zpse5f1c46e.jpg

Pull the torso muscle off. Comes off like a shell.
IMG_1195_zps80e5f895.jpg

Unscrew the back of the body. You'll need a phillips screwdriver. There's three screws that need to be removed.
IMG_1197_zps5d9c7a90.jpg

Should look like this with the back piece removed. Remove the arms.
IMG_1198_zps02b8ff08.jpg

Here's where the real modding begins. As you can see, the advanced arms have a bigger round peg. That peg needs to be either sanded or cut to the size of the muscle arms to fit back into the muscle body's inner socket.
IMG_1199_zps173bf980.jpg

Once you get them in place, just close it back up. They're a little tricky and might fall out. It's simple to get it shut again though.
IMG_1200_zps99fa83d7.jpg

Put the torso muscle back on and glue it shut. Don't add too much glue. Just in case you wanna undo the whole mod. :exactly:
IMG_1195_zps80e5f895.jpg

Here's the finished body with the arms.
IMG_1205_zps3e8f60e5.jpg

Hope this helps. :wave

So has anybody just done a straight torso swap onto the TTM-20 yet?

I was gonna try when I got my ttm20, but I got the spare pieces from toy anxiety to make a 2nd bane.

If you were planning to use with the jacket or trialmaster the scar will be unseen. If you were gonna pose with no jacket they also have the option of the cm toys muscle body that has no exposed joints and the flexibility to do the boss pose. You could easily make the scar on that body with a hot needle. So you gotta decide if you are gonna alter that bane body, or you could sell to recuperate cost of the ttm lol.

I think if you are using the stock pants the thighs on the ttm20 will be too large also. They don't just have the thigh enhances like the bane body, the ttm to me seemed a good bit larger overall.

Posting some old pics of Bane when I first received him and did the arm mod, and added Trailmaster Jacket :)

16EEA3A6-F153-4E2E-B041-A40CB3175911-6667-000003B20D1B8870_zpsb1efcd20.jpg

8014D7D2-BCA3-45A6-A44C-3B818830A54A-7318-000004038D084A69_zps03b0da0b.jpg

does anyone know if there is a way to swap out entire torsos? for example the ttm20 for the bane? just wondering, got my ttm20 today and want to make it as painless as possible, would like to use the extra body for a plane crash bane figure, thanks guy and awesome tips and tricks in here:)

Back