Disney's Nutcracker (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
black people exist,

GET OVER IT
WhiteKnight.jpg
>me on the lower left
I have to say, Moon "White" Knight sure is /myguy/... :monkey3

Stuff like this make me scratch my head, how is it possible that Americans don't see this? How come they don't realize movies are a tool for their education?

lmao its just moofees, what agenda? lmao ur crazy

I mean, it's okay to be entertained by pop culture, but man, it's right on your face, at least act like you're aware of it.

Some just won’t wake up no matter what

It's never dawned on me before.

How come an Egyptian god picked him if he's Jewish? :lol

Well, Marc's only ethnically Jewish, from his father's side, who was either from Poland or Germany originally. And he did kinda, sorta, turn his back on all that to kill people and make money so... He's only Jewish when Marvel needs someone to appear as the token in some story. Lately they're pushign it again, contradicting past stories, for diversity points, I guess.

BBC? Pffff jelqing and kegel excersizing.
>he hasn't taken the blackpill
>he's still being tricked by t h e m
>he's buying the /fit/ bants

WEW!
-
I unironically knew a guy who, in the middle of conversation, blurted out that he does "exercises" for "**** gains".

I remember watching that live action Cinderella with my then-gf and just snorting at the token black guy ramhorned in there. So obvious. So dumb.

The chick that played Disney's live action Cinderella has done nude scenes. I don't know if any of all y'all are pervs like me but I get an especially pervy thrill when Disney starlets show their boobs.

Even everyone's favorite perfect amazing badass Mary Sue Daisy Ridley did a nude scene where she played a naked dead body in a morgue. Word of warning though...just look for stills if you wanna see it cause in the actual scene they carve her up and pull her guts and stuff out and it's utterly repulsive.

Daisy Ridley did a nude scene where she played a naked dead body in a morgue. Word of warning though...just look for stills if you wanna see it cause in the actual scene they carve her up and pull her guts and stuff out and it's utterly repulsive.
>this doesn't make it hotter
>implying

Get back to me when you're wanked it to *****-faced, skinned, demon ****-girls with cow-****!

Back