Hot Toys - X-Men Days of Future Past?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only care about Wolverine.

Thankfully, when it comes to Hot Toys collectibles...Bryan Singer's X-Men outfits are so bland and boring that they don't warrant much attention from me and I think Hot Toys is even disappointed a little because the costumes aren't noteworthy. So in the end, we all save money to spend on the Avengers! :rock

Yeah Wolverine would be the only one I'd get. Unless they did a past very of Magneto.

Are you guys crazy enough to expect this to be released from HT? They have shown a prototype for XFC Xavier like two years ago and its still nowhere to be seen. Don't get your hopes up for seeing this ever.

I think there's a chance Hot Toys will release something other than Wolverine. I believe they stated the hold up on the Professor X is that they were waiting for Days of Future Past.

Are you guys crazy enough to expect this to be released from HT? They have shown a prototype for XFC Xavier like two years ago and its still nowhere to be seen. Don't get your hopes up for seeing this ever.
Come on.. that means nothing.

There'll be at least three more Wolverines on the way.. you can take that to the bank. :lol

Would love a Fassbender Magneto. His new outfit looks pretty damn perfect, and regardless of the film, I'm sold on the design enough that I'd be willing to buy a 1/6 figure of it.

For me

Wolverine (future and past)
Beast
Magneto (future and past)
Xavier (Future and Past)
Boliver Trask/Sentinel I
Storm
QuickSilver the suit is almost iconic now, I’d have no choice but to get it :lol
Bishop

Hot Toys need to pump these out soon!

There's a better chance for figures from this than First Class since this is a much bigger film with more iconic characters. The movie is gonna be huge, would be silly not to capitalise on it

While I am not a huge fan of the costume design for this film. A young Magneto, Old Wolverine, Colossus, and Bishop would all be must haves for me.

Would love a Fassbender Magneto. His new outfit looks pretty damn perfect, and regardless of the film, I'm sold on the design enough that I'd be willing to buy a 1/6 figure of it.

Same. Young Magneto is my most wanted from this flick. I'd get the future Wolverine if he looked good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back