Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really cannot wait to have Jessica. I have grown up liking her. Who knew that it was because I thought she was hot. Kids, we know so little sometimes.

I have no clue where I'm going to put her yet, but I don't care.

One of my favorite movies.

If you're anything like me, you will make room if need be. I've been wanting a proper statue since I saw this in theaters five times. The Disney big figure came close but the paint apps were problematic.

i have the Big fig and it is cool...one of the best, but agree upon closer look the paint apps are pretty bad, some spots of the glitter is starting to flake also, I have a great spot picked out for this Jessica, and hopefully for another I plan on customizing to a all sculpted pink dress version.

hay friends just ordered Jessica Rabbit from CSC very Happy will get reG i dont liked Ex which is just Art PrinT so Found her very cheap on CSC 292$ ordered :yess:

Well, let's get back on track...

008b4d8e3a0291a7210e02c4628bbca2-d46urag.jpg

Link to ArtGerm's DA gallery: https://artgerm.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d46urag

:panic:

I love how the eye is slightly open. Very sensual. This and the Joker PF in the same month. Gonna be expensive.......

Cmon May! I switched my reg for an exc, I like the print, but really was hoping for more of an exclusive, but oh well, maybe I will do something with the print...hopefully it will be somewhat large.

Back