Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's nice that I believe officially, or at least concept designer Phil Saunders, refers to the Mark 7 as the Mark 7.

Roman Numerals are the numerals that go with the Roman Alphabet we use. The 0-9 numerals we currently use are from the Arabic character set and where adopted I believe to make math easier especially given as how there's no zero in the Roman character set.

Well, my initial advice still stands. It pays to watch the "For Sale" section with every spare moment that you have. Sometimes something will go up for an amazing price, but it'll be gone in moments. If you really wanted something specific for a certain price, then that's what I'd do.

Thanks for the help Jedah. Hopefully I can pick one up for a good price

How does everyone know so much about each mark? Where do you get reference pictures and info?

Id point you towards "The art of Iron Man" and "The art of Iron Man 2".Fabulous,beautifully illustrated books.Next in line is "The art of the Avengers" out at the end of the month.Id pre-order that if I was you.

Here are some pictures of my Mark VI. I think I got it from one of the earlier batches so no case of 'pink panties' yet.

IMG_4208.jpg

IMG_4196.jpg

IMG_4204.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Well, since they're sort of rereleasing the mk vi, I guess I'll try and get my hands on that one. I just hope my guy can get the avengers promo edition. Considering how it's gonna be just 3000 pcs world wide.

Sigh...HT....

Now we know what the package contains with the re-issue version of the Mark VI anyone who still wants one I'd go for the original if I were you simply for the BD parts the original comes with.

Once the gantry is released you'll be able to pick up the Mark IV headsculpt easy enough to add to it :)

Now we know what the package contains with the re-issue version of the Mark VI anyone who still wants one I'd go for the original if I were you simply for the BD parts the original comes with.

Once the gantry is released you'll be able to pick up the Mark IV headsculpt easy enough to add to it :)

Agreed.
The battle damaged parts are what I enjoy the most. The details are amazing.
I'll switch the pose from time to time, but it's always on my shelf in BD form.

5688185525_95669ba34b_b.jpg

I have two Mark VI figures as well, but I sort of regret it. I prefer displaying figures without bd and their releases have increased so much lately, I would have rather had a different figure than a second Mark VI. Water under the bridge, though.

Back