Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks great imo. I will def PO this because I missed out on the first one.
My Turn!
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH-r4HXHcCk&feature=relmfu[/ame]

The headsculpt, flame accessory, and some kind of working action with the missile launcher are new. Otherwise he looks pretty much the same to me as the one that I have. However, I'm not as discerning to minor differences in the armor paint as other collectors might be, so that looks the same to me.

Coolbeans. Thanks for the info. Will have to think long and hard about this one. Maybe just PO from SS or BBTS so i dont have to worry about a cancelation fee. Taking a quick look at the old mark I in Michael Crawford's review and the sculpt is a real improvement. Also noticed in his "where to buy" and showed that SS had him for $170. Don't think we'll get that lucky but I hope it's not too expensive. Maybe $200?? Or is that just wishful thinking?

Coolbeans. Thanks for the info. Will have to think long and hard about this one. Maybe just PO from SS or BBTS so i dont have to worry about a cancelation fee. Taking a quick look at the old mark I in Michael Crawford's review and the sculpt is a real improvement. Also noticed in his "where to buy" and showed that SS had him for $170. Don't think we'll get that lucky but I hope it's not too expensive. Maybe $200?? Or is that just wishful thinking?

I think $200-$215 will be about right. Black Spidey and Red Skull just listed for $200. Spidey is a pretty simple figure with minimal accessories, but comes with an extra Peter Parker head and a huge Sandman display base. Red Skull has limited accessories but very detailed outfit pieces and two heads. With the exception of the flame, the Tony Stark head sculpt, and the somewhat fancy base, this is a straight up repaint/re-release. There really isn't anything to justify a huge mark-up beyond the recent price hike HT has just had for their basic MMS figures...

No need to 'fix' my posts, I write what I mean.

You're on the Internet - humble yourself and relax if you don't understand something :wave
Or at least learn to understand by searching for the answers to the questions you've encountered.

"This head actually looks almost nothing like RDJ, unlike the sculpt for their MarkIV"
Fixed :dunno

:goodpost:
New sculpt's definitely better than MkI 1.0 but MkIV beats it accuracy wise, no doubt

New sculpt needs to look more famished and dirtier. The iris is again too small like previous RDJ's :panic:

and it's really a bummer they didnt include 2 fire blasts for the Fireman/My Turn scene

Last edited:
Back