Statue Batman vs. Killer Croc Statue (Second Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one slipped my grasp, so thank goodness they've re-released it! It will be mine! Such an awesome pose!

Have mine ordered and payed for! :yess: Thank goodness they released this or I was never going to have one, though I wished they would of released it later. Being a Batman fan in the statue game is killing me right now. My wallet is slowly dying and I have other things coming besides Batman related stuff. :thud: You know I might have been rich (for my standards) if I didn't get addicted to this expensive hobby. But that is okay don't do drugs and rarely drink got to have some type of release to spend some of my hard earned money. Cause god knows the rest of it is spent on the girlfriend. :lol

I have and they are Great, my portal gun came in a Huge box filled with styrafoam. my arkham city Harley quinn came in a box stuffed with paper. hot toys bats, joker and tumbler just came in the brown shipper. they have great prices and the free shipping is a real savings even when they are charging a little more for some items.

Has anyone ordered from this website before?

I ordered my Batman PF from them! It hasn't come yet, but I've e-mailed back and forth a few times, and the owner is incredibly nice and eager to help any way possible.

I remember seeing this online years ago, back before I ever considered collecting statues (just started this year!) and I wanted it then. I'm not sure if it had already sold out or not, but I just remember thinking how awesome it was. So glad that they re-released it!

Like others, I'm also a fan of the black outfit, so this is definitely a win-win! I'll have to make this a birthday present to myself or something, but I couldn't pass it up! Just placed my order with Superpower! So they're two for two with my Batman orders :)

Can't wait for this! :yess:

*sigh*
Wish they'd release statues of Batman fighting other villains...

*sigh*
Wish they'd release statues of Batman fighting other villains...

:goodpost:Happy for those that can now get this, but hope it doesn't hurt the value of mine. Instead of reissues, they need to move forward, and make new and better statues. Push the boundaries of this wonderful hobby. There's a reason certain pieces become grails. Shouldn't ruin that. That being said, debating getting this in the different colors.

:goodpost:Happy for those that can now get this, but hope it doesn't hurt the value of mine.

If you're worried about value, you should sell your original version now before everyone realizes a second edition is coming. It will certainly go down in price significantly on the secondary market.

Back