Prime 1 Robotech Macross - VF-J1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need this.

And not out until May 2019, so it’s not going to hurt the bank.

PO’d. $150 deposit done. Pay in full like a mother****ing boss.

If I knew I was going to win the lottery so I could buy a new house, nothing would stop me from adding this to my collection.

The nostalgia alone is worth it.

I Love Robotech but I'm over the 4 digit price tags for polystone. It does look good though, P1 did a great job.

The only 4 digit price tag I made a purchase on is Sideshow's Thanos on his throne. Other than that, if they are over a grand, statues are not called statues to me anymore - they are called polystones. It is a beautiful though.

The only 4 digit price tag I made a purchase on is Sideshow's Thanos on his throne. Other than that, if they are over a grand, statues are not called statues to me anymore - they are called polystones. It is a beautiful though.

Statues can be made out of anything really, I just can't justify dropping $'s in the thousands on polystone anymore.
Not to say that I wont if something comes up that I "must have" because I've done it already, but the size/$ in this hobby is outta control.

If it is what it is and will be, then I'm glad to be exiting or maybe picking up 1-2 pieces a year if at all.
I ****ing loved Robotech growing up too.

Last edited:
Well guys I think this might be out on time.

They switched the month date from June Aug to just July.l Sideshow.

I might grab this for sure now since everything else is being delayed. Was on the fence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7980e8129de117c1dce4656b27087a6f.jpg

Stinks we wont get any other pieces. battlepods, Fighter, Max, SK1 variants, Z. Fighter, SDF-1, Kyron Battlebod, Scott Veritech. I would have bough each one. I asked P1 abut Battleoid PO, they didn't have any info
With way market is now can't imagine any other company gets the license

Is this one OK to order from Sideshow or should it be ordered from the prime one website is there a exclusive version it seems there’s an exclusive one on the prime one website?

Is this one OK to order from Sideshow or should it be ordered from the prime one website is there a exclusive version it seems there’s an exclusive one on the prime one website?

Yeah, I’d order through sideshow. This is supposed to ship next month.

Who knows when you will get it if you order through Prime1 economy.

Back