ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Partially seconding what he said.
But only partially.

I wouldn´t cast Fassbender, I love him as an actor, but not as John Connor.

Keep Christian Bale, give him the scar, keep the continuation, cause that´s where films lose their connection, even if the previous ones weren´t the best.
But everytime changing the cast?!
Come on...
Only for young characters, like reese.
Timothy Olyphant for Reese and let the rest be...really.
:pray:
We need a good running sequel and REALLY, not about Arnold anymore.
I love his character, don´t get me wrong and what they did from 1 - 2, but 3 was already unneccessary and 4 was a good, but only mediocre executed idea.

So just tell the story everyone wants, finally showing Perry, with a little fight at the end with a better and longer Roland Kickinger/digital Arnold T-800 slaughtering the resistance which try to stop him and letting him glance to John Connor before going back to 1984 and then Reese right behind him and maybe re-establishing the deleted scene where is comrad materializes into the fence...on a dramatical end, SLIGHTLY retell the circumstances, but not another full blown reboot.

I can´t hear that word anymore...
:yuck

:exactly: Id love to see Bale return as John Connor. He's an incredible actor.

:exactly: Id love to see Bale return as John Connor. He's an incredible actor.

Agreed, I think he could really rock as Connor, the problem with his Connor in Salvation, for me, is the lack of focus on Connor.

Instead of more to expand on with the T-800, how about we get a movie that really tells the story of the "great military leader" instead of all these stories just about events that shape him. The first 4 movies are like a really stretched out part 1 of a trilogy, taking forever to set up who he is, just finally show us the John Connor hyped up throughout T1.

Agreed, I think he could really rock as Connor, the problem with his Connor in Salvation, for me, is the lack of focus on Connor.

Instead of more to expand on with the T-800, how about we get a movie that really tells the story of the "great military leader" instead of all these stories just about events that shape him. The first 4 movies are like a really stretched out part 1 of a trilogy, taking forever to set up who he is, just finally show us the John Connor hyped up throughout T1.

I agree- Marcus was the main focus but only in the final was Connor centerstage.
Bale did a fine job as Connor. TS is underappreciated all the way around...

Couldn't have said it better myself. Have it take place in 2029, leading up to the events of the first movie. And have Arnold reprise his roles as the T1 T-800 and the T2 T-800. The final battle could have Bale fighting along side the T2 T-800 and Reese right before he sends them both back through time.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Have it take place in 2029, leading up to the events of the first movie. And have Arnold reprise his roles as the T1 T-800 and the T2 T-800. The final battle could have Bale fighting along side the T2 T-800 and Reese right before he sends them both back through time.

Wouldn't have to even be right up to the events leading to T1, could take place 5 years before that, bottom line, show the Connor of legend. The Salvation Connor had a small following of those working closest to him but didn't quite get respect from superiors. The notion I got from Cameron's films was that all of humanity ultimately looked to Connor to lead. I want to see the story told of what he does to earn that. Salvation basically treats the audience like, you know John's the man, we don't need to give you reasons why these people are so loyal to him. Sure it's not necessary, but I feel like a really powerful story or even stories could be told to elaborate on that.

That sounds good to me although somehow Reese should have no knowledge of the reprogrammed T-800 being sent back as per T2. One really gets the impression from his police interrogation in T1 that as far as he is concerned he and the 'bad' T-800 are the only time travellers. If I was writing it I'd have Reese follow the first T-800 through the time displacement with the understanding that it was all going to be blown up afterwards...but circumstances change. The resistance becomes aware of a second time incursion by Skynet to 1995 and has to take action on that one aswell.

Last edited:
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ "Yooooou could beee mine. But your waaaaay out of line" ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

That sounds good to me although somehow Reese should have no knowledge of the reprogrammed T-800 being sent back as per T2. One really gets the impression from his police interrogation in T1 that as far as he is concerned he and the 'bad' T-800 are the only time travellers. If I was writing it I'd have Reese follow the first T-800 through the time displacement with the understanding that it was all going to be blown up afterwards...but circumstances change. The resistance becomes aware of a second time incursion by Skynet to 1995 and has to take action on that one aswell.

:exactly: :exactly:

https://www.hopeofthefuture.net/music/music_terminator2ultimatesoundtrack.html

:gah: How could they be so cruel!

...or why hasn't anyone less ethical done the same thing and leaked it online.

Apparently not, I know Hope of the future himself and I asked him MANY times to share and that he can´t even comprehend how thankfull I would be, but there´s no chance.
I guess it was quite stressful:
Splitting apart the soundlevels, "cutting" the music from the FX and reassembling only the music levels.

Ok...taken, but keeping it for yourself, when there isn´t anything compareble out there is....................
:gah::gah::gah::gah:

:exactly: :exactly:

Apparently not, I know Hope of the future himself and I asked him MANY times to share and that he can´t even comprehend how thankfull I would be, but there´s no chance.
I guess it was quite stressful:
Splitting apart the soundlevels, "cutting" the music from the FX and reassembling only the music levels.

Ok...taken, but keeping it for yourself, when there isn´t anything compareble out there is....................
:gah::gah::gah::gah:

Just look at that track listing - so many...:monkey2

Y'know at this point I'd even take a good recording of those unreleased parts with movie sound effects. My brain would be overlaying those things onto the bare music anyway so why not keep them on there in the first place!

Yeah your right, I didnt think about that. But like you said it could still work, just Have Reese and the T1 T-800 get sent back first.

Back to the awesomeness that's coming, soon we can all have something like this.

I was gonna post pics of mine but saw that you beat me too it lol. Ok ill show what I hope becomes available.

b8274c08.jpg

c34ab8c7.jpg

Also I hope t5 is more like how everyone is talking but my biggest issues with t3 and ts was that it failed to follow even the basic ideas of the story ts was better but t3 couldn't even get the t800 lingo down and Conner asked questions that he knew the answers to. Like if the terminator remembered him? Really?

Just look at that track listing - so many...:monkey2

Y'know at this point I'd even take a good recording of those unreleased parts with movie sound effects. My brain would be overlaying those things onto the bare music anyway so why not keep them on there in the first place!

:lol
I would want the pure audio, but I know what you mean. I even went so far as to cut out the intro to Fear Factory's song "Pisschrist" and slow it down to get this, let's call it, T-800 theme.
But it turned too distorted.
:monkey2

Here have a listen:
[ame="https://youtu.be/0bm_VB2niqM"]https://youtu.be/0bm_VB2niqM[/ame]

DEMANUFACTURE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

what an amazing album. one of my all-time favorites. A TON of Terminator references in this album but none more apparent that the beginning of Pisschrist...Track #9 H-K (Hunter Killer) is another honorable mention.

DEMANUFACTURE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

what an amazing album. one of my all-time favorites. A TON of Terminator references in this album but none more apparent that the beginning of Pisschrist...Track #9 H-K (Hunter Killer) is another honorable mention.

Zerrkerr, I always thought about you being home in the Industrialist metal corner, with Townsend as your avatar.
;)
I love SYL's Alien, but FF's my favorite band and can't wait for The Industrialist, how bout you?!

And I know exactly what you mean. You just have to.love the flow from H-K to Pisschrist.
"...in the war against machines"...*steeldrum*

:hi5:

I was listening to that fear factory album this morning haha

Good to see some Metal love here. Seen Fear Factory perform with Gene Hoglan and it was the tightest they've ever been. Mind bending stuff.

Anyway personally I don't really like the idea of seeing Reese going through the time displacement thing, we already know this part of the story and in theory it'd be cool to see but we've just got to look at Star Wars for an example. The first few episodes(Phantom menace to revenge of the Sith, I mean) are dull because of many things, but even if the films were executed in a better way we'd still be left with a story we already know. That was partly why T-3 sucked(And it did suck, bad). Judgement day is cool to imagine but as a plot device it works better as a past event or a future threat. And good termintor and bad terminator was done in T-2. We need an entirely fresh story

Well that was off topic :lol

To make sure this post isn't a complete waste, I'm really looking forward to seeing the final reveal of this! 1/4 is pretty big but if there is anything that'd make me spend the money, it'd be giant BD arnie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back