1/6 How it's made: DETOLF EMPERORS THRONE ROOM WITH CHAIR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since 24 hours and the presentation of the royal guard and the emperor by hot toys, I am even more glad to have preorder this diorama :yess:

Here are some pictures of the final production prototype for the emperor throne
f5773c6a6f1bc11d235f10f9316e0eaf.jpg

ecefdadc4d421843f1b41afe84ba2807.jpg

101c0c7345b848097c4f48eea5a67239.jpg

Been checking out my detolf with ssc throne. It's a bit crowded. Vader barely fits in. How much space will the dio take?

Been checking out my detolf with ssc throne. It's a bit crowded. Vader barely fits in. How much space will the dio take?

I will have to wait until the final prototype is done before I can tell you that.

By the way, the final production prototype will have the correct purple seat cushions and most likely LED light up features which makes it more accurate and feature-rich then the sideshow throne which is three times the price

By the way, the final production prototype will have the correct purple seat cushions and most likely LED light up features which makes it more accurate and feature-rich then the sideshow throne which is three times the price

This info has peaked my interest!!
Still available?

Will probably ditch my SSC for this, but you already knew that ;-)

Looks like it will be huge but that's a very good thing. The Sideshow throne is way too small, and I believe most of the custom made ones are too. But is it safe to assume that it's the lens of the camera/phone that makes the top of it look so narrow?

The movie throne doesn't look like that at all.

Imperial throne.jpg

The throne looks very similar to the one on Thingiverse by batphil, I printed it out last year and here it is with my Sideshow Vader and Hasbro Emperor. The Hasbro figure can't sit properly so his head is a little higher up than it should be.

Can you compare the dimensions of the one you are including to this model?

Dan
3e9ee63924fd5824379937cce235eb10.jpg
52c25aa2bd9c3d2bc271bd32dd07649a.jpg

Looks like it will be huge but that's a very good thing. The Sideshow throne is way too small, and I believe most of the custom made ones are too. But is it safe to assume that it's the lens of the camera/phone that makes the top of it look so narrow?

The movie throne doesn't look like that at all.

While the top "roof" may be slightly undersized, I don't think the Sideshow throne is too small overall, and I hope JazzInc doesn't upscale the custom one, because I really want his background/window to work with my throne. If you look at screen caps too, the 10" height on both the Sideshow one and the custom one seems about right (i.e. when Luke and vader are standing near it.) These are customized Hasbro figs in the pics below (this Vader is 13",) so some parts are slightly overscale too.

throne2_zpsh0mdffip.png

throne1_zpsl90sczho.png

Back