Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow nice pictures!

I gut mine today, really cool Figur!
Some mobile shots:
ac78363f927a90afca273e0816bc9d86.jpg
2a7b6aa00c6711f2c58453e84734d0da.jpg
b9a10b8d7639c8477d4b705b16aa4a5d.jpg

Where is the red coming from? Is it a light or a phone filter? Looks cool

Successful colon cancer surgery for a family member yesterday! Want to celebrate. Is this a badass statue!? Have IS Vader coming. Have a room dedicated to Empire. Is this a celebratory statue!?!?

Successful colon cancer surgery for a family member yesterday! Want to celebrate. Is this a badass statue!? Have IS Vader coming. Have a room dedicated to Empire. Is this a celebratory statue!?!?

Good news. No need Vador. Use the money for a good present you can sharing.[emoji108][emoji898]

Good news. No need Vador. Use the money for a good present you can sharing.[emoji108][emoji898]

I'm a lucky guy! Wife wants me to get a statue. Vader already on pre-order. Check out my post on Show us your shelves. Is this statue awesome? Kylo is a badass and with an empire room it may be amazing.

I like my Kylo SS. See my previous pics. And this IR as great. But a have too much Vador in the house. An Attacks, SS and Gentle Giant.

What's a saggy saber? Can someone post a few link. Is it just leaning and warping kind of?

No way.... That almost looks photoshoped lol. I wonder if it's the heat that does it.

This is mine.

97bf32f2d4ecfaefe239f55f17233105.jpg

I've received a replacement from SS, but it's the same. Soft. Just not as bad for the second one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back