1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dead bolts go up this weekend. :yess: as do the curtains in her room..put together the changing table last weekend and put up Peter Rabbit decals on some of the walls. We are pretty much copying the Peter rabbit room from pottery barn kids including all the same furniture. I think while putting the changing table together is when the reality set in. :panic:

And to keep this on topic..can't wait for my dewback.

pbk is great, isn't it?!?! did you get the pbk cc and rack up some gift certificates? sounds like the room will be a hit bro!

when i was putting the crib together, it hit me, too. :lol

great name to both you and galactiboy!!! :clap

stay on target...
please post some pics of this bad boy in your collection room when you get him, VASith.

This thing is massive. Wow....i've had to completely change my room around to make room for it. No way in hell was it sharing space with a 1:1 Clone bucket. Though I think the room flows better after the changes..I'll post room pics tomorrow.

Anyone on the fence about the Dewback...buy it! :lecture It's a PF all by itself. Going to enjoy looking at Daisy for a long time.

7051682285_1649c2336c.jpg
7051702735_074c2b7c2f.jpg

7051704393_2641bbed07.jpg

And a Dewback's beer of choice is Bells "Hopslam." Ask for it by name. Nothing beats the dry desert heat of Tatooine like a cold frosty Hopslam. :lol
6905613092_0f6f9cc23e.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, I want some beer, now! :mad:

Great pics, VASith. That dewy has to be one of the best things Sideshow's ever done. Really tempted but need to hold off until some other stuff is paid down.

Damn, I want some beer, now! :mad:

Great pics, VASith. That dewy has to be one of the best things Sideshow's ever done. Really tempted but need to hold off until some other stuff is paid down.

Nice pics, vasith!

Congrats VA!

And well done Waller! Go get you some!!!

I'm getting a dewback! Damn you guys again! :mad:

I'm sure they will! :lol

Thanks guys..I'll try and post some better ones when she gets to her new home. Gotta stain the front porch and hang curtains in the nursery first tomorrow.

Peer pressure is good Waller. :clap:clap

Back