If you could have ONE piece to represent Star Wars, what would it be?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always loved music, so for me, it has to be this...

IMG_1394.JPG

That's a nice one, gibby!

I think the Legend and McQuarrie Vaders will be it for me. They're a good representation of what was and what could have been.

But I'm still holding out for a good Star Destroyer, though. I've loved those since the first time I saw it chasing that tiny Blockade Runner. :rock

After more thought, I would also kill some Bothan spies to have a Legend Boba and studio scale Slave I. :lecture

if I could only have one star wars item,

I would head on over to thereplicapropforum.com search around for a rubies custom reveal darth vader helmet made by those talented guys....

its all the awesome you will ever need... it will set you back like $1200 or so, but if I could only have one thing. this would be it!

oh and it is still wearable.....dome not pictured but they included that too

Custom Darth Vader Reveal helmet by aaronViolator, on Flickr

That's a nice one, gibby!

Thanks, Waller! :hi5:

A sloppy seconds of a sig, but at least I got to meet/chat with him for a couple of minutes.

After more thought, I would also kill some Bothan spies to have a Legend Boba and studio scale Slave I. :lecture

OMG, a Legend Boba next to a Legend Vader and Legend (ABS) Stormie. :thud:

Some great suggestions - & pieces, in here folks! :clap

I think I'll wait & hope for 1/4 scale HT Vader - the only 1/4 figure I'd consider - period.

I can see myself keeping something like that for a very long time. :)

Some great suggestions - & pieces, in here folks! :clap

I think I'll wait & hope for 1/4 scale HT Vader - the only 1/4 figure I'd consider - period.

Not really into 1:4 scale that much, but could see making an exception for that (great idea). Hadn't even thought about it before, but a quarter scale articulated Vader from HT would be something to behold. Will really depend on just how well Sideshow does with the 1:6 version. If they hit it out of the park, I'll likely be happy with theirs and make due with the smaller scale. Of course that's until I see the HT version, probably. :panic:

The more I think about the iconic pieces I want, though, the more I think a studio scale eFX Slave I (hopefully scale would be same as released X-Wing and TIE... would like to get the TIE one of these days) would be fantastic, along with -- grail of grails -- a really large Star Destoyer. Makes me cringe just trying to game out what a decent sized Destroyer would cost, though. Guessing 3 or 4 thousand+... :monkey2

Not really into 1:4 scale that much, but could see making an exception for that (great idea). Hadn't even thought about it before, but a quarter scale articulated Vader from HT would be something to behold. Will really depend on just how well Sideshow does with the 1:6 version. If they hit it out of the park, I'll likely be happy with theirs and make due with the smaller scale. Of course that's until I see the HT version, probably. :panic:

The more I think about the iconic pieces I want, though, the more I think a studio scale eFX Slave I (hopefully scale would be same as released X-Wing and TIE... would like to get the TIE one of these days) would be fantastic, along with -- grail of grails -- a really large Star Destoyer. Makes me cringe just trying to game out what a decent sized Destroyer would cost, though. Guessing 3 or 4 thousand+... :monkey2

you mean something like this?

IMG_2481 by aaronViolator, on Flickr

IMG_2473 by aaronViolator, on Flickr

IMG_2469 by aaronViolator, on Flickr

IMG_2466 by aaronViolator, on Flickr

this was a star destroyer avenger resin kit....pretty expensive...then this guy went and went through all the mind numbing process of putting fiber optics all through it for lighting...

crazy...but awesome never the less

Can't pick just one piece, but the three that represent SW best I think are ... MR signature edition Millenium Falcon, MR signature edition Luke Skywalker Ep IV lightsaber, and my own fan built Vader Mask from Ep IV ... I own 'em all !

Back