Who lives in your backyard?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
possum.jpg

omg Allison, you have a fantasyland menagerie of pretty wildlife in your backyard! Hummingbirds, dragonflies, timid deer...do you live in Roy Disney's imagination? :lol

You would think someone living in Hawaii would have an exotic ecosystem of rare and beautiful wildlife, but unfortunately at my house, the pics would be of centipedes, cockroaches, field mice, stray cats, carpenter bees, termites, and ants. >_<

omg Allison, you have a fantasyland menagerie of pretty wildlife in your backyard! Hummingbirds, dragonflies, timid deer...do you live in Roy Disney's imagination? :lol

You would think someone living in Hawaii would have an exotic ecosystem of rare and beautiful wildlife, but unfortunately at my house, the pics would be of centipedes, cockroaches, field mice, stray cats, carpenter bees, termites, and ants. >_<

Cockroaches, stray cats, termites, ants aren't new. Although I don't live near cockroaches anymore, LOL. Used to be ghetto as ghetto gets.
We have centerpedes and milipedes here as well, although they are minute due to the seasonal cold weather.

Out of curiosity, you get some of those 3-6" long centerpedes or maybe longer milipedes? I've seen em nasty, scary or beautiful red centerpedes before but they're on warmer climates; not native here on somewhat colder climates.

we have a gopher and lots of birds that just built a nest and chirp all morning. l am thinking of killing the gopher and a couple birds with my pellet gun and using their bones for my 1/4 neca pred.

Last edited:
pd1234322.jpg

All I know about him is that his name is Gary and he served in Nam. Im not sure which side.

Every few days or so I poke him with a stick to make sure hes not dead. If I want him to dissapear becuase I have a lady coming over or something, all I have to do is yell "INCOMING!!!!" and he gets up and sprints away. I don't know what he does when hes gone, but once he came back with Mickey Mouse ears and a ticket stub to Disneyworld.

Last edited:
In the woods behind my house I came across what appeared to be a dead body but actually turned out to be a homeless guy sleeping.

I would assume, with all the damages in Alabama and other states, more people would be homeless.

If I'm lucky I get to see a Fox looking for my cat and a hedgehog walks past the window now and then. :lol
I've fed the hedgehogs before but the neighbours started moaning saying I was attracting rats. :monkey4

If I'm lucky I get to see a Fox looking for my cat and a hedgehog walks past the window now and then. :lol
I've fed the hedgehogs before but the neighbours started moaning saying I was attracting rats. :monkey4

Wow, hedgehog in England? I've seen fox twice in my state but no hedgehog...closest would be groundhog. They're everywhere.

So cutteee. All those animals. Now, for the homeless guys (or your family members, didn't quite read) they're just down right sexy. :rotfl

Great pics everyone :clap

Hedgehogs rule :rock I love e'm, I have a drawing (well, scribble really) that I drew when I was 4 of hedgehogs and I have allsorts of HH collectables :lol
They are so cute. we used to get them where I lived in Glasgow as our house backed on to a park :hi5: I loved it :rock
x :wave

Great pics everyone :clap

Hedgehogs rule :rock I love e'm, I have a drawing (well, scribble really) that I drew when I was 4 of hedgehogs and I have allsorts of HH collectables :lol
They are so cute. we used to get them where I lived in Glasgow as our house backed on to a park :hi5: I loved it :rock
x :wave

I wouldn't have ever seen them if my cat hadn't have heard there feet scuttling past in the grass and getting up to have a look. :lol

A few other things I always see would be magpies , wood pigeons and the odd squirrel.

Nevermind the deer...they're known to eat little kids or dogs. Ha, I've known AllisonAmy must've some gnarly animal somewhere. Can't be all nice n rosey all the time.

Back