1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have both medicom fetts and love em. But I have ordered the ssc one as well. Love them Mandos

Nevermind, I found it... It includes an exclusive ugly mandalorian display base with the already awesome light-up display base that comes with the regular version... Lol...

21281_press02-001.jpg

:slap

yeah, it's not great but would still be nice to have. Sideshow told me i'd have no chance getting one, they even had to get rid of the waitlist for the EX. there were that many people on it :horror

yeah, it's not great but would still be nice to have. Sideshow told me i'd have no chance getting one, they even had to get rid of the waitlist for the EX. there were that many people on it :horror

Not everyone on the waitlist got cancelled. I got on it the day of the pre-order and have not been kicked off yet...

yet. (fingers crossed)

Not everyone on the waitlist got cancelled. I got on it the day of the pre-order and have not been kicked off yet...

yet. (fingers crossed)

i didn't say the people on the waitlist got cancelled, Sideshow said they had to take down the waitlist because there are so many on it.

Really that many people want the EX? I have one on order and my sister ordered one too. Not quite sure what I'm doing with the second one.

Yeah I guess you could use the light up base for some other figure and use the mandalorian base for Boba..? :dunno

Yeah I guess you could use the light up base for some other figure and use the mandalorian base for Boba..? :dunno

I plan on using Boba's with the regular HT Luke, and giving Luke's Bespin base to Boba. :yess:

(So basically, YES! I will be selling my Mandalorian base. Any takers with in the USA? PM me). :D

I plan on using Boba's with the regular HT Luke, and giving Luke's Bespin base to Boba. :yess:

(So basically, YES! I will be selling my Mandalorian base. Any takers with in the USA? PM me). :D

And then you'll want to buy it back a few months later. :lol :wave

And then you'll want to buy it back a few months later. :lol :wave

Man. That's a leaf in my collecting life that has been turned. My last two experience selling stuff from my collection where scary enough that I am not going to put myself through that again. Now the only things I will sell are stuff I bought to flip. I offer my HT Reeve Supes as proof. I have had him since October and I haven't even made a move towards selling him.

Really I just got sick of buying back things I sold. :lol

Man. That's a leaf in my collecting life that has been turned. My last two experience selling stuff from my collection where scary enough that I am not going to put myself through that again. Now the only things I will sell are stuff I bought to flip. I offer my HT Reeve Supes as proof. I have had him since October and I haven't even made a move towards selling him.

Really I just got sick of buying back things I sold. :lol

Okay.... So what happened?

Did you ever re-buy a SS Vader?

Back