ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can pose him, but it's very fragile. You WILL have a small piece fall off here and there, unless you glue the most troublesome ones.

ahh ok. thanks for the info Cr0w :hi5:

I'm still thinking of just going ahead towards the buster prime route though. I don't think I can have a transformer that doesn't transform :lol just doesn't seem right

You can pose him, but it's very fragile. You WILL have a small piece fall off here and there, unless you glue the most troublesome ones.

Oh please, its not THAT fragile. I have mentioned it before (and I have built two myself) that it is NOT a toy; it can be posed and displayed but just keep in mind it is not an action figure. I have mine on display and not once have pieces fallen off. HOWEVER the air tanks (on top of shoulders) do pop out if rattled around too much.

Toyfair panel is underway now. Major points of interest:

-FOC/Generations will have 13 figures.
-Movie Trilogy is USA exclusive, so deluxe Wheeljack/Soundwave and HA Soundwave will NOT be released in the US.
-They're going to try and get the FE toys out in the US, but if it happens, it will be later in the year.
-Generations in 2013 will have OVER 40 FIGURES.

-Generations in 2013 will have OVER 40 FIGURES.

just saw that post about generations. OMFG

I think we're finaly about to get some serious G1 love this time around. also,
SHOCKWAVE!!!

See, and I read that as "get ready for a ____ load of repaints into even more less known characters. Oh and don't forget your mini con 3 packs!"

Hasbro knows how to crush dreams.

I saw the TFC Hercules combined together at my LCS and it looks phoeniminal however individually they aren't that impressive at all. I think $100 each is a little steep for this. $60 each would had been better.

Anybody know if TFC will make a box set with all 6 combiners together?

CEvnR.jpg

do want that shockwave.

https://www.tfw2005.com/transformer...fall-of-cybertron-toys-first-pictures-174364/

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Deluxe-Action-Figure-Bumblebee/dp/B0062JUHMY/ref=sr_1_50?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1328993113&sr=1-50[/ame]

Just throwing it out there...its on amazong..says 11 more in stock of the FE Bumblebee at $10.00

Finally completed Herc !!

My pics are not nearly as good as Deaks, but here is my contribution....
I know they are expensive but in my opinion they are worth every penny.

Individual bots

P1010008.jpg

P1010009.jpg

Alt modes

P1010011.jpg

P1010010.jpg

P1010013.jpg

The Money shots......

P1010014.jpg

P1010015.jpg

P1010019.jpg

Bob