SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? That's weird. It was Friday for me. I didn't think Sideshow actually was up on running on Sundays to charge. :dunno

Sad you're not keeping him. He's going to be a grail. :lecture

Amoktime says their Zartan arrives april 20th

maybe Sideshow has their shipment now (retrieved over the weekend) and getting ready to have these all shipped out tommorrow

maybe Sideshow has their shipment now (retrieved over the weekend) and getting ready to have these all shipped out tommorrow

I hope so! Really want this bad boy. I haven't been this excited for a Joe since Rock 'n Roll!

I don't think Buttmuch has posted a single bit in this thread until SS started charging. :lol

Probably true. Just lurking in the shadows like and evil mod should :devil

:lol Like Amoktime actually knows what a release date is!

Probably true. Just lurking in the shadows like and evil mod should :devil

:lol Like Amoktime actually knows what a release date is!

Well Alterego comics does the same thing,always letting you know that an item arrives this or next week....amok's website states it arrives 5/20 which is friday,wouldn't that mean their lot of Zartan's have shipped?

Well Alterego comics does the same thing,always letting you know that an item arrives this or next week....amok's website states it arrives 5/20 which is friday,wouldn't that mean their lot of Zartan's have shipped?

No. Just because the think something will arrive on a certain date doesn't mean it will. Just ask Sideshow :lol

No. Just because the think something will arrive on a certain date doesn't mean it will. Just ask Sideshow :lol

Tell me about it.

I'm trying to explain to my shelf why it's Zartan hasn't arrived yet. It's freakin complicated... I'mma bout to smack the dust off it if don't cut it out.

Put that shelf back in it's place. Ya'heard.

I didn't want to ask this, but what's significant/special about the Evil Duke head? Did he use it in the comics or cartoons? Sorry, I'm not a huge Joe fan :(

I didn't want to ask this, but what's significant/special about the Evil Duke head? Did he use it in the comics or cartoons? Sorry, I'm not a huge Joe fan :(

It's only really special if 1.) you're a completist who needs all exclusive accessories and/or 2.) you want to update your Duke figure with a better sculpt.

For Zartan himself it isn't necessary. He obviously woudn't walk around in full armor with Duke's head. Only the bearded mask is truly essential.

Hey Just did a Live Chat with sideshow and the delays are not the faultt of sideshow it is delayed at customs in u.s. at thee moment an as far as getting charged i have No problem with that at alll... It just means when they get them in all is prepared and they get them shipped out the door that much faster, soo calm down take a breath as Zartan will be shipping soon

Last edited:
Back