Premium Format Harley Quinn PF v2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't mind if P1 announced a few more quarter scale n52/rebirth pieces to keep sideshow on their toes. A rogues gallery to go with their heroes would be great

:goodpost:

I’m more or less left of centre for my views (and most of Australia is centrist for our policies anyway) but even I’m shocked sometimes by the automatic reaction of individuals to statements that run even slightly counter to their beliefs, from both extremes.

You can’t even say the words political correctness (PC) nowadays without getting a reaction. I don’t see the problem in recognising the fact itself, and if society is moving in a particular direction, so be it.

Almost reminds me of the discussions I’m reading the past week on the nomination of Black Panther for best picture at the oscars. It’s almost incendiary to say you’re surprised by the nomination and that it shouldn’t win.

It’s because people use the term PC for everything now instead of what it’s real meaning is which is
“the avoidance, often considered as taken to extremes, of forms of expression or action that are perceived to exclude, marginalize, or insult groups of people who are socially disadvantaged or discriminated against.”

Women obviously fall into this category in the workplace, not as much in other aspects of life like in the past, feminists don’t complain about when all male statues are super buff, running around in skin tight spandex or with no shirt on and aren’t portrayed realistically so I see them as hypocrites.

:goodpost:

I’m more or less left of centre for my views (and most of Australia is centrist for our policies anyway) but even I’m shocked sometimes by the automatic reaction of individuals to statements that run even slightly counter to their beliefs, from both extremes.

You can’t even say the words political correctness (PC) nowadays without getting a reaction. I don’t see the problem in recognising the fact itself, and if society is moving in a particular direction, so be it.

Almost reminds me of the discussions I’m reading the past week on the nomination of Black Panther for best picture at the oscars. It’s almost incendiary to say you’re surprised by the nomination and that it shouldn’t win.

Black Panther being nominated for best picture is the joke of the year.

Last edited:
Ms. Quinn is here.

hq1a.jpg

hq2a.jpg

hq3a.jpg

hq4a.jpg

hq5a.jpg

hq8a.jpg

hq6a.jpg

hq7a.jpg

Did anyone who has this have trouble getting the nightstick through the loop on her belt? Mine will not fit through the loop. Not quite sure what to do.

Did anyone who has this have trouble getting the nightstick through the loop on her belt? Mine will not fit through the loop. Not quite sure what to do.
well you can always let em know , or just buff out the excess stick o_O, honestly i kept the billyclub in the box and just added a new wired xmas runner in the loop.

THE STATUE IS GREAT , but i didnt get my human head ( its a good thing i had proof ) i just hate the crap that AHEM reviewers got the statue before actual fans
( mines , her left hammer hand arrived broken *finger busted , so they offered a glue solution* after the finger was removed her hand was a great tension bar in the sense that it was no longer connected to the actual hammer, so i didnt have to worry about it falling out)

@jimcap , its a hit and miss on the lips ( the mask head came with a dominant BLACK with spots of red on her mouth for me >__> )
i do not regret this at all the purchase period tho was pure agony and that had me checking my email every day until i got her on the 2nd
, i just wish i had someone who sold their GOTHAM NIGHTMARE BATMAN's base so i can actualy have my harley on the gargoyle
the-new-batman-statue-begins-your-gotham-city-nightmare

Last edited:
I’m the other way around, but I prefer Harley to be crazy instead of ditsy. LOOOOOVE the masked head. she looks legit insane.

Yep, if you want over sexualised then there's still pieces for that, am sure prime 1 will deliver with their power girl lol

I love some of the older sideshow pieces like Harley, ivy and both catwomen. I think the newer sculpts are more realistic and whilst they seem largely unpopular on this forum, I'm also aware that may be just a vocal minority.

The times they are a changin lol

dont you even say that XD ... remember we BEING FANS OF THE FEMALE FORM got blasted for AHEM toxic masculinity all because we dont want the 10 yr old boy in a mumu aka SHE-RA netflix as the new standard and if we say a word against it we are AHEM fatshaming *eye roll*

dont you even say that XD ... remember we BEING FANS OF THE FEMALE FORM got blasted for AHEM toxic masculinity all because we dont want the 10 yr old boy in a mumu aka SHE-RA netflix as the new standard and if we say a word against it we are AHEM fatshaming *eye roll*

Not sure what you're trying to say but please don't think everyone's opinion is the same

SZABO :
well im a newbie here ( so i still have to get used to the kinks of the forum regulars =3 ) some of us have standards when it comes to body types ( ie ARTHUR ADAMS / tucci / even the kubert family ) so when us artists see eyesores in the art/comic world ( zero details , minimal effort ie designed by a spastic 3rd grader could do a better job) we get a little miffed .no offence :hi5:

ALLHAILMEGS ( dont make me force you to watch the LAST AIRBENDER film :rotfl its a fate worse than death bwhahahahahah )

back to the subject : the female statues designed by sideshow are a hit and miss for me i like my females that are eyecatching, either they are like cleopsis /galafarbe *intricatly detailed like crazy* or they are halfway MEH ( like the spiderman SILK statue) .
personally ive gotten 2 cleos / mummra aka the new one with him standing in the pit holding the blades of plundarr . with the harley in question , i actually plan on scaring her via the heath ledger smile once i get the replacement head

@Jaganar FREAK watch the adventures of the gummi bears and drink milk and after that u will tell me u find she-ra more sexy than harley, believe me MEH :horror

@Jaganar FREAK watch the adventures of the gummi bears and drink milk and after that u will tell me u find she-ra more sexy than harley, believe me MEH :horror

hold my beer :)
this has been in my head to do from the day i saw her preview , and since i never got the Harley human head in my box , this is the replacement , it took me about 2 hrs to take my time and give her the heath scars . im happy with mines , and i love her to death

*HER NECK FRILL CAME OFF and when i removed it , it slid off her throat , having her like this makes her neck all wobbly* for anyone who wants to put a spacer ( i dont know what to put to buffer the gap as a washer :panic: )

DSCN8299.JPG

DSCN8291.JPG

DSCN8300.JPG

Dang it DEREK �� you want me to put the Margot Robbie face tats on her face instead ����
( flails arms) haaaaaaalp he’s bullying meeeee. Haaaaaalp ��
But seriously I can’t be the only one who mod a few of our collection can I ?

Anyone has her with the original joker PF? If so could you upload a photo :pray:thanks!

dude im still holding out someone would make a heath head for the joker pogo statue. with all the etsy people out there youd think we had one or two guys in here who do commisssions

Back