Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to get a Bruce Wayne bash together here, and I was wondering if there are any quality 1:6 suits available that are a little darker than the Triad Uptown? It's a nice looking suit, but it doesn't "come in black." ;)

I'm going to get a Bruce Wayne bash together here, and I was wondering if there are any quality 1:6 suits available that are a little darker than the Triad Uptown? It's a nice looking suit, but it doesn't "come in black." ;)

Actually I think it does come in black

I like the TTL suits. However you have to search for them a little as they are almost sold out. Dark blue or black would suit nicely.

BTW: There is a figure called "Boss of Shark Industries" that resembles the villain from the Iron-Man movie... He wears a very nice suit... And you can always wait for the next cool company to bring the next cool suit. I cannot imagine that no one will release one this year... ;)

I like the TTL suits. However you have to search for them a little as they are almost sold out. Dark blue or black would suit nicely.

I got this TTL suit for Bruce last fall. Nicely tailored, fits a narrow shoulder TT very well. My only gripes were that the lapels were rather large, and the collar on the shirt is too big. Both of which are exaggerated a bit since the Bruce head sculpt seems a bit small. Anyway, real nice suit. I swapped out the black tie for a grey one and still plan on trying a different shirt at some point.

bruce1h.jpg

bruce2c.jpg

bruce4.jpg

Although this suit has been seen over and over again. I really do think it is the best looking suit for a Bruce Wayne figure to date. It captures him perfectly. I'm going to try to get the new Bruce sculpt offered by xenoviper.

bruce-1.jpg

Last edited:
Somehow I don't see Wayne in a black pinstripe like that, I think more Scarface, mobster types in black pinstripes, Wayne's suit have a very GQ style to them.

Yeah, I would love to have that one, the Toys2 photos didn't really wow me, it was people actually using it on their figures that it looked good, and by then, it was sold out. I've got the Saturday Toys suit with blue shirt for my Bruce, not a bad choice either, just more basic and less flash than that Toys2 suit.

Somehow I don't see Wayne in a black pinstripe like that, I think more Scarface, mobster types in black pinstripes, Wayne's suit have a very GQ style to them.

I can't say for certain, but I seem to remember Bruce in a dark grey pinstripe suit when he talks to Lucious about getting a new suit in the boardroom. Although I think his shirt is blue.

My first choice was the toys2 suit but that ship had sailed and I had a opportunity to snag the TTL. Also, I figured if I upgraded Bruce eventually, this would work for an Alfred bash sans the jacket.

I can't say for certain, but I seem to remember Bruce in a dark grey pinstripe suit when he talks to Lucious about getting a new suit in the boardroom. Although I think his shirt is blue.

My first choice was the toys2 suit but that ship had sailed and I had a opportunity to snag the TTL. Also, I figured if I upgraded Bruce eventually, this would work for an Alfred bash sans the jacket.

Well, when I made the comment, the photo hadn't loaded in San's post, so I thought it was in reference to this suit.

https://img42.imageshack.us/img42/5831/bruce2c.jpg

To me, that suit has a gangster feel to it, doesn't quite say Bruce Wayne to me.

Last edited:
Yeah, I pulled them, they're from a Bale fansite that had good selection of TDK pics but apparently they don't want you linking to their images.

Back