Hot Toys - MMS 118 Inglourious Basterds - Aldo Raine Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what I just realised.

I thought that my Aldo's knife had paint rub on the back of the handle, but it is actually deliberate wear accurate to the film!!

HT continue to impress.

I get the feeling aldo gets rated atleast and 8 out of 10 by everyone? :lol

10 for me and figure of the year thus far. T-800 just isn't as much fun to play with out of the box. Now, if he would have came with the gatlin, grenade launcher, bandelier, backpack and grenades, of which he SHOULD have at the price point, he EASILY gets top honors thus far. I know, i know, but a DELUXE is coming right. Thats great, but not every body can afford to double up on these.

Last edited:
jengo, where did you get the tux and glass? that looks fantastic and goes really well with this headsculpt. wish they would have included 2 headsculpts with this...prolly would have sold out with the "snarl" thrown in. not complaining though.

Hi all, sorry for the late reply :slap

the tux comes from Enterbay Kato's suit, the glass is from re-ment mickey mouse lol! you know re-ment? the japan company that usually produce scaled food & beverages replica?

oh so the aldo the got here got taller hair?

@wookster : LOL! Yeah wookster, I'm also laughing hard just after I put the head on! lol!!! :lol

Aldo is quite fun to be played! just need some appropriate friends to play with! which is his friends from the movies! :pray:

Just got mine in the mail on Friday. I love him, he is amazing!

aldo1.jpg
aldo2.jpg

Nice, I'm still struggling to find a good pose for this guy.

And he's not the only one, but Tesio's right pic shows exactly what I was talking about with his facial hair.

hopefully if hot toys don't do a hans landa figure, they at least do a headsculpt and put it on a true type body, maybe a new slim one. like they did with gambit.

YEAHHHH!!!! LANDA IS COMINGGGG!!! FINALLYYYYYY!!!! almost make me cryyyy!!!

Back