Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF?

Cool catch!!

It looks like a very basic pose to capture the armor, but the real trick will be making all of those layers of black cloth look weathered and worn!

Great news!!:banana

:duff :duff :duff :duff :duff :duff

That would be really cool. The Berserker sword is the best out of the entire line IMO. The plastic crap that the others got just doesn't cut it. GTW's isn't bad I guess but real metal is a must from here on out.

The Berserker's sword weighs a ton! :google I can see a metal sword for this one, but not a metal mace. I think the significant weight would result in more stress on the ML's polystone arm than I would be comfortable with.

rotk1741.jpg

I would much rather him look like this, the neck looks odd

His head looks really, really weird and unnatural, but it's a WIP and odd pic. Can't wait to see more.

It looks like they might be sculpting the scene where the ML begins to "implode" after being stabbed by Eowyn at Pellinor.

rotk1723.jpg

rotk1727.jpg

Just a thought, but could this PF possibly be the ML sitting atop the FB...with the FB,in essence, being the base. :idea

Last edited:

He looks like he might be mounted. It looks like he might be holding some reigns in his left hand:sancho

He looks like he might be mounted. It looks like he might be holding some reigns in his left hand:sancho

Yup, it sure looks like he's holds a rein in his right hand. If so, the saddle and a section of the FB would have to be a part of the base. If that's the case SS would really be thinking outside the box with this one.....looking forward to seeing the results.

SCTease.jpg

I was thinking in the left hand. Imagine a cowboy at a mozie wjile on a long cattledruve. He's definitely holdng something in his rght but at firsT I thougt it might be too stiff and bigger than a pair of reigns. Of course I'm sure yod use stringer reigns for a fellbeast than you would for a Shetland pony

well if we are getting a fellbeast, I wanna whole be dammit lol

Damn I type lme sheit from my phone sorry for all the misspellings:banghead

I'm kind of thinking this will be the BIG LOTR PF comparable to the speederbike. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

If this is a PF, great...I am exstatic! But...I was thinking this might be a larger scale Maquette from the new line. They have sculpted the helm and armor and appear to have it sitting on some basic armature.

Guess only time will tell...either way, this will be a very awesome reveal!

I think this will be the best representation for LOTR Baddies since Sauron by SSW (if its a PF)

Got to love it. SS post a vid showing something in production... so everyone then spends all their time talking about the flash of images in the opening title sequence....

Maybe he's holding a sword in his uplifted other hand. Hope the base is not only part of the beast he's sitting on but the whole thing, cos that sounds a little awkward to me. The head position does look awkward as it seems like it should be brought towards his right hand more....

Yup, it sure looks like he's holds a rein in his right hand. If so, the saddle and a section of the FB would have to be a part of the base. If that's the case SS would really be thinking outside the box with this one.....looking forward to seeing the results.

SCTease.jpg

It looks like they might be sculpting the scene where the ML begins to "implode" after being stabbed by Eowyn at Pellinor.

Think SS is trying to beat Weta to the punch here?

Back