LOST discussion - thar be spoilers ahead!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope Locke isn't killed off before Lost is finished, he is my favorite character despite the fact that people think he has just turned in to the Island crazy crack pot I'll stay loyal too Locke till the end

If the Island has the power to keep people from being killed if it has big plans for them, then I get the feeling that Locke is pretty safe.

I really hope Locke isn't killed off before Lost is finished, he is my favorite character despite the fact that people think he has just turned in to the Island crazy crack pot I'll stay loyal too Locke till the end
That said I'm assuming Jin, may be killed when/and if that C4 in the Kahana explodes in the episode coming up, but Jin is one of my favorite characters also :monkey2
Desmond too is one of my favorite characters I really don't want to see him killed off

I think Locke will die at the very end of the series. Desmond won't die and will live "happily ever after" with Penny methinks.

Just bumping in anticipation of the 2 hour season finale tonight!:banana

And don't forget they are re-airing part 1(WITH BRAND NEW FOOTAGE!) of the finale so it'll be a 3 hour bonanza tonight!:D

Thanks for the heads-up on the new footage part, didn't know that. :banana This season's been FANTASTIC! Really, really enjoying it, shame it has to end. Course, I won't get to see the finale until it accidentally d/l's to my PC tomorrow. Must get that seen to...

You sure you guys wanna know cos this is 100% accurate.i know what happens in the entire episode,who dies,what happens etc.

Back