"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this actually makes sense to me. I live in Saint Louis and i know i get all giddy when I see areas I recognize in movies and TV shows. But it seems like people in places like New York and LA would be more used to it.

It's definitely cool to have areas from your city you see on a daily basis in films, music videos, and comercials. The building I live in here in downtown L.A. has been in numerous films. Part of Spider-man 3 was filmed in the bank building attached to our loft building.
The Bradbury building is right down the street from me and was used in Blade Runner ;)

It's definitely cool to have areas from your city you see on a daily basis in films, music videos, and comercials. The building I live in here in downtown L.A. has been in numerous films. Part of Spider-man 3 was filmed in the bank building attached to our loft building.
The Bradbury building is right down the street from me and was used in Blade Runner ;)

Hell yes! Especially to see that dope Lambo crusing around the streets with that IMAX rig attached to it. That was awesome looking!! I can has??!!

I'm pretty sure I've never Frigged before. Would you mind explaining to me exactly what that is in extreme detail, or is it only something Canadaians do?? j/k

Its basically a substitute for the F-Word. Seriously though Americans don't use the word "Friggin" ???

I don't know why people are so worked up over reviews, who cares, ^^^^ em whether they like the film or not, you know what you like.

I don't care what anyone says as far as a review of this movie, I know what I'm looking for and I think it's going to deliver, this'll be a great weekend :rock

Another negative review is in, this time from the notorious Barney Winters of Hoot Owl, Oklahoma. Totally panned DK! ZOMGS!!!111!!11!! :cuss :cuss :cuss :cuss :cuss :cuss

If the fans are really that up in arms over a couple negative reviews then prepare for TDK backlash.

It's completely ridiculous. I almost feel bad for some of these critics, controversy or not (which I highly suspect not). Death threats? Slurs? Being called a fa***t? Not cool.

It's completely ridiculous. I almost feel bad for some of these critics, controversy or not (which I highly suspect not). Death threats? Slurs? Being called a fa***t? Not cool.

Haha, well maybe. Nothing wrong with a good death threat I say. That'll keep you on your toes in public!

But the best part of his article is the end! Loved it!

Josh Radde said:
Instead, focus your fanboy hatred towards Eric D. Snider who just posted a review proclaiming The Dark Knight is “[e]asily the worst Batman film so far, and I include Batman & Robin in that statement.”*

Let’s lynch this ^^^^^er.

But the best part of his article is the end! Loved it!

Well, the actual end of the article is this:

*Snider’s review is a joke. But it did momentarily drop The Dark Knight’s RT rating below 90%.

Haven't read that review yet though. Not planning on it. Unlike some, I don't have the luxury of seeing TDK 5 days in advance. :lol

Hell, I can't find his review on RT anyways. I looked through both the T-Meter Critics and the Top Critics and didn't find it?

He took it down a little while after posting it. Here it is in full though.

This is easily the worst Batman film so far, and I include "Batman & Robin" in that statement.

Just kidding. It's fantastic. My real review will be posted Thursday. I just wanted to see if a negative quote on Rotten Tomatoes would get me the same kind of psychopathic comments that other negative reviews have gotten. If it does, I guess that means those idiots really are just going by the one-sentence quotes, and not actually clicking over to read the whole review.

UPDATE: I stand corrected! Looks like most people ARE clicking the link, reading the whole "review," and getting the joke. Good to know. That's still no reason to get all psycho over negative reviews, but at least you're actually reading them before you deliver your frenzied, semi-literate diatribes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back