ANH Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is the best likeness of the 4 Lukes released so far. A good repaint will show that quite strongly.

I think this one ties with ROTJ. I know a lot of folks don't agree with the route Mat took the ROTJ sculpt with the open mouth and all, but for me, it totally captures the burnt mental image I have of Luke in ROTJ.

I'd rank.

1. ROTJ/ANH
2. Bespin
3. Yavin

I'm glad this figure came out good. (besides the obvious flaws hair&tunic, which do bother me but i can live with) Without having it in hand it looks like a solid 8 to me. I also never grade a figure on price, rather how it looks on the shelf.

Did anyone elses ANH Luke (and Han for that matter) have a really REALLY (really really really) loose stand? I had to put tape on the bottom of the neck of my stand just to keep in the hole.

I think the ROTJ Luke is still the best but Bespin Luke is pretty sweet. This one based on pics is quite nice and where is that damn UPS already. :lol

Did anyone elses ANH Luke (and Han for that matter) have a really REALLY (really really really) loose stand? I had to put tape on the bottom of the neck of my stand just to keep in the hole.

Han's was a little loose but this happens all the time with The Dead figures.

Got mine last night. IMO a repaint is hardly a requisite here. The skin tone and eyes on mine look great. The hair, a bit too dark, but not horrible.

Still have a major problem with the tunic. I see his arms through the sleeves if there is any light behind him.

Yeah, this is something I'm noticing a lot more.

I've been glancing at my Luke since I got him yesterday. In certain light, he really looks great, other times in other light the heavy paint shows. Right now he looks great -- time of day I guess, the way the light falls.

I've been glancing at my Luke since I got him yesterday. In certain light, he really looks great, other times in other light the heavy paint shows. Right now he looks great -- time of day I guess, the way the light falls.

I think you've just hit on my main issue with the paint apps... they're too heavy.

Yeah, very frustrating. Everytime I moved him the whole stand came apart then I'd put it back together and forget it's loose and start the whole process over.:lol

It's like a buncha dissatisfied women with this whole stand issues, "it's too small to stay in the hole, it won't grip tight inside."

:lol sorry, had to make a funny.

For me it ranks like this (taking paint apps into account):

1) ROTJ Luke
2) ANH Luke
3) Bespin Luke
4) Yavin Luke

I'd agree with this ranking... I think if Jedi had a slightly smaller head and was sans monkey arms he'd be nearly perfect.

It's like a buncha dissatisfied women with this whole stand issues, "it's too small to stay in the hole, it won't grip tight inside."

:lol sorry, had to make a funny.

You're still talking about stands, right? I have to ask since you think Luke is hot and like to tie people up. :lol

Back