Avp - she predator - machiko

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe how the price has raised on the preds. I remember a little more than a year ago I got my ancient pred from SSC for 130 minus the shipping. But i'm holding out for the pred 1 predator

I remember when I bought a Chopper for $89 on clearance because nobody wanted them :rotfl

Maybe we'll finally see a T-X in this line...

As for Machiko...

ap_20080709113957555.jpg.jpg

:drool:drool:drool

Sorry if I'm repeating myself here, but I'm convinced Sideshow will be offering these and will probably announce it soon. When they do go up for pre-order, I think it's highly likely they'll have an exclusive version, too... but depending on whether or not Hot Toys decides to include a bonus item with this release.

Look for a preview of Machiko: She-Pred in one of the next newsletters... it should only a matter of time now. :rock

i thought sideshow and hot toys where like best friends :lol
i think it sucks A$$ that you have to use credit cards with sideshow collectibles :monkey2

Sorry if I'm repeating myself here, but I'm convinced Sideshow will be offering these and will probably announce it soon. When they do go up for pre-order, I think it's highly likely they'll have an exclusive version, too... but depending on whether or not Hot Toys decides to include a bonus item with this release.

Look for a preview of Machiko: She-Pred in one of the next newsletters... it should only a matter of time now. :rock

yup...only reason why i havent jumped to order her yet. i'm holding out for an exclusive announcement. i have an extra cleaner Wolf that i bought, but wish i didn't because i have an exclusive on order and wish i saved my money.

I don't think there will be an exclusive version coming. HK buyers haven't mentioned anything about a HT VIP exclusive version so I wouldn't hold your breath for a Sideshow Exclusive version. The previously offered Sideshow Exclusives were all offered to HT VIPs.

Man i hope the skull on the base is removable, i didn't think the egg on the Kane and Dallas bases could be removed but i was proven wrong

Man i hope the skull on the base is removable, i didn't think the egg on the Kane and Dallas bases could be removed but i was proven wrong
me too, but i am afraid that many people will take advantage of this and charge crazy prices on ebay like the facehuggers are getting.

I don't think there will be an exclusive version coming. HK buyers haven't mentioned anything about a HT VIP exclusive version so I wouldn't hold your breath for a Sideshow Exclusive version. The previously offered Sideshow Exclusives were all offered to HT VIPs.

That's basically what we needed to hear to confirm whether or not there would be an exclusive from Sideshow. If the HT VIPs aren't getting one, then we won't be getting one either. There it is guys.

That simplifies things somewhat. Nothing to keep us waiting longer for a release from Sideshow then, unless it's to collect some reward points. I'll just wait till ABC starts taking pre-orders, in that case. :rock

Back