The official Harass Trevor Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sure I am the ONLY person who would want this, but I would love for Trevor to make a Joss Whedon sculpt. I would be in heaven.

absolutely amazing to see sculpts of Christopher Eccelston and David Tennant as the Ninth and Tenth Doctors.

I would absolutely be up for a couple of Doctor Who heads especially Eccelston who never gets any merchandising love. I'm sure Big Chief will do Tennant but I have my doubts they'll ever get to Eccelston.

I am sure I am the ONLY person who would want this, but I would love for Trevor to make a Joss Whedon sculpt. I would be in heaven.

While I wouldn't buy it, it would be neat to see. For any Whedon fan it'd be a great set up to have him standing alongside his characters on a shelf.

Err, can I just say the word 'Wesley' one more. :lol

I really, really do still want a good sculpt of poor old neglected Wyndam Price.

How about a Leo Dicaprio from Inception?

Noone has a license for it so no question of there being any legal issues with it.

I liked the Feng one but it wasn't quite the quality level I've come to expect for things I put on my shelf.

Inception.jpg

I have to admit that even though I don't think they would sell so well, a Giles and Xander would complete the current Maquette line very nicely.

Then again, with there not really being too much out there for those two, if ssc did a run of around 200 ex and 300 regular, they could do pretty great.

I have to admit that even though I don't think they would sell so well, a Giles and Xander would complete the current Maquette line very nicely.

Then again, with there not really being too much out there for those two, if ssc did a run of around 200 ex and 300 regular, they could do pretty great.

See...you get me!

Back