Action Figure Night Feeder by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clothing are superb.
Not sure if I like the head or not.

Feature looks too soft and he kinda look too much lie a nice guy IMO.

To me it looks too generic. Almost like a GAP model cosplaying as David. Does rainman sculpt by hand or was this made via 3D sculpting software? Genuinely curious, not trying to insult what is obviously a skilled sculpt.

To me it looks too generic. Almost like a GAP model cosplaying as David. Does rainman sculpt by hand or was this made via 3D sculpting software? Genuinely curious, not trying to insult what is obviously a skilled sculpt.

It is all done by hand.

Here is the noodle box :)

noodle.jpg

Thats amazing!

Awesome one of a kind piece. You need to bash the sax man to pose in the background now.

:lol:lol:lol

Love this song, I probably associate this song with Lost Boys more than any of the others.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpuwcINDHnQ&feature=related[/ame]

That looks great.
Are the noodles elastic bands ?. :lol

Hahahahaha it is actually resin but does look a lot like elastic bands. Think it needs a bit of paint to be honest. Needs to be about the colour of the chopsticks.

Sculpt and everything looks good to me. I like the little rubber bands? as noodles. Nice figure you got yourself, congrats.

Oops nm, read your above post, i guess they are actually resin.

its a great sculpt, but i dont think the face colour looks right. tone is to reddish.
i would have done the eyes different perhaps likes his wearing his contacts, to give more of that vampire look.
just my humble opinion. i love the clothes to.

David5-1.jpg

Back