Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DiFabio's Promise...

3a93f24afe819f8be6bb6c3bb106f1224825513f.jpg

DiFabio's Reality...

*insert picture of JL Batman rolling on grass with hurt knee*

DiFabio's Promise...

DiFabio's Reality...

It’s sad cause imo that batsuit is great and with a few touches and longer ears it would look stunning. I put it above bales puzzle batsuits by far in his last two movies.

DiFabio's Promise...

DiFabio's Reality...

:lol :lol :lol

There’s an alternate reality out there where you love JL and hate Raiders and where a-dev loves Terminator Genysis and hates T1/T2 I want to meet them lol

I think in this current reality DiFabio hates the OT and loves the PT :lol

Ugh BvS flashbacks. The epic first meeting of Batman and Superman. At a gas station. :slap

#Snydervision

The ridiculous epic music makes the scene even funnier :lol

Also, sups lectures Batman about breaking the laws...after he destroyed the gas station. The he left the scene of the crime, along with letting the villains escape. :lol

Also, sups lectures Batman about breaking the laws...after he destroyed the gas station. The he left the scene of the crime, along with letting the villains escape. :lol

+ The unrelated, clearly rehearsed alpha declarations. Magnifique!

Also, I thought she was with you (or is she with you? brain refuses to verify) is still the worst Batman line to date.

#lovethatsnyder

+ The unrelated, clearly rehearsed alpha declarations. Magnifique!

Also, I thought she was with you (or is she with you? brain refuses to verify) is still the worst Batman line to date.

#lovethatsnyder

Stark first scene with Loki > Superman and Batman

What is wrong with Batfleck’s cowl in JL am I the only one that sees it when he talks :pfft: particularly around his nose

His cowl and suit look a lot better in the movie itself rather than the stills which was surprising. His tactical suit looses the googles completely too.
I also like that he has his OG suit in the beginning

Yup. the scene right there. When superman ask if he likes him. Batman should of just gave him the bat stare

Yeah, the Snyder quips, while funny, are NOT Batman.

"I'm bleeding somewhere" [emoji52]

I will admit a small disappointment. When the Pa Kent photo sank into the Lazarus Pit I was hoping Supes would battle a Costner homonculous. :(

Most of my favorites came after I was born, like all of you.

Exactly. That was the point of my post.

The "greatest" generation had Gone with the Wind. Boomers had Lawrence of Arabia. Xers had Godfather. Curious what's the Top Movie for the next.

A movie that'll be eventually shown on Freeform. ..will involve one or more of the categories listed...superhero,sci fi, space,gays,minorities, tough women, weak men, the holocaust, blacks vs cops, Difabio, Jye, Wor, Riddick and or Porgs...guaranteed

A movie that'll be eventually shown on Freeform. ..will involve one or more of the categories listed...superhero,sci fi, space,gays,minorities, tough women, weak men, the holocaust, blacks vs cops, Difabio, Jye, Wor, Riddick and or Porgs...guaranteed

Add the category of children who know everything even how to fix the world

Back