All X-23 Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's a teenage mutant killer hooker clone. How could somebody not make a movie from that concept?

Last edited:
I picked this one up from SSC last week and really dig it - so nicely done, beautiful paint job in person:

X-23.jpg

I also have the Koto X-Force one which is really cool, but not as nice as the Bowen. I might have to pick up the upcoming X-Force Bowen version..

kotox-force.jpg

I love seeing all of the statues. It helps give me a good idea of ones I want, and the ones I want to stay far away from.

Never been a fan of customs. But I do like the art cover xYx posted. I just don't like the artists rendition of it. The face is too scary for me.

If Sideshow did do a PF, I wonder what they would take from, and would they utilize all of her blades.

...can't wait for the bowen x-force version of x-23...now I just need to wait for the perfect archangel to help complete my x-force team...not sold yet on the koto version.

So glad I ordered this one, It's my favorite of all the x-23 made so far :) Looks amazing! congatz on getting her :) :hi5:

Right on - I don't think you'll be dissapointed

...can't wait for the bowen x-force version of x-23...now I just need to wait for the perfect archangel to help complete my x-force team...not sold yet on the koto version.

Yeah, I'm thinking the Bowen X-Force version will be nicer than the Koto, I'll probably swap mine out if I can get a good deal on her..

For the Archangel, the only drawback I can see is that you can see brushstrokes in the silver paint (up close only really), other than that it looks pretty tits in person. Not sure if we'll see another X-Force Archangel to be honest, but I suppose you never know!

With a comiquette, dio, and vs statues I think she is represented well... maybe a lsb with a arm like the new iron man coming out. Pretty sad to say she as been produced more than magneto and Mr sinister combined. Guess I'm the only one who craves villans:monkey2

She's a teenage mutant killer hooker clone. How could somebody not make a movie from that concept?

I'm with you. I'd watch it.

With a comiquette, dio, and vs statues I think she is represented well... maybe a lsb with a arm like the new iron man coming out. Pretty sad to say she as been produced more than magneto and Mr sinister combined. Guess I'm the only one who craves villans:monkey2

Well, represented maybe, but not always represented well.

aweome statues, love them all. hope to get the bowen ones atsome point. everyone forgot this one from dimond

I have a question for those who own the koto X-23 fine art.
Hoes does the head size is compared to a 1/6 scale head?

I know those are supposed to be 1/6 but I would like to have confirmation on this.

I know those are supposed to be 1/6 but I would like to have confirmation on this.

This is the best I could find.

From SF

kotox-23.jpg

Forgot to add, with the arrival of Bowen X-23, it has made me realize I definitely will not be ordering the X-Force version. I just don't like small statues. So this regular one will be it for me.

Definitely not 1/6 Elvis - more like 1/7. Noticably smaller than a 1/6 scale head

Right on - I don't think you'll be dissapointed

Yeah, I'm thinking the Bowen X-Force version will be nicer than the Koto, I'll probably swap mine out if I can get a good deal on her..

For the Archangel, the only drawback I can see is that you can see brushstrokes in the silver paint (up close only really), other than that it looks pretty tits in person. Not sure if we'll see another X-Force Archangel to be honest, but I suppose you never know!

I just may pick arch up...thanx for the review....the price is right.

Back