The Amazing Spider-Man - OPEN SPOILERS NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Amazing Spider-Man

I am starting the get the feeling this movie might surpass the first one in being awesome,
that this one will blow the older ones out of the water...

The only thing I'm kind of worried about is that he'll (pardon the pun) blow his wad with all the funny comments and wisecracking on his first night out and then for the rest of the film he'll be overly serious and leave the comedy behind.

The only thing I'm kind of worried about is that he'll (pardon the pun) blow his wad with all the funny comments and wisecracking on his first night out and then for the rest of the film he'll be overly serious and leave the comedy behind.

So......Just like the comics!

:)

Not really, in the comics he still threw out wisecracks even when he was in real danger. It was rare for him to stop and that's when you knew ____ got real. Lol

I can already see me liking this better then Raime's first SM. Not sure if it will beat SM2, but I definitely like Garfield more in the Parker role.

If they make a sequel they need to do carnage or venom.

I'll never like this more then Raimi's. Because there is no Raimi. No Raimi, no pure undying love.

Raimi :lol

What has he made that's even remotely good besides Evil Dead and SM2?

But if you like the originals more power to ya, I do as well. Just hoping this goes in a better direction.

I'll never like this more then Raimi's. Because there is no Raimi. No Raimi, no pure undying love.

While I admit that Rami's 1st (and really 2nd too) movies are pure love letters to the Spider-Man mythos wouldn't you want to see it first before drawing the line?

The main thing that worries me is if they push past Ben being killed at the hand of Spidie's neglect. This has always been the foundation of his character and drive.

:lecture The main (out of many) reason I greatly dis-like SM3

Raimi :lol

What has he made that's even remotely good besides Evil Dead and SM2?

But if you like the originals more power to ya, I do as well. Just hoping this goes in a better direction.

Evil Dead II, Army of Darkness, Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, Drag Me To Hell, and Darkman. = Badass.

His visual style is the best. Easily.

While I admit that Rami's 1st (and really 2nd too) movies are pure love letters to the Spider-Man mythos wouldn't you want to see it first before drawing the line?

The main thing that worries me is if they push past Ben being killed at the hand of Spidie's neglect. This has always been the foundation of his character and drive.

:lecture The main (out of many) reason I greatly dis-like SM3

I could. But I have to go after the annoying Raimi bashers. He is my favorite director after all. :lol

The worst part of Drag Me To Hell (Probably the scene where Justin Long talks about his printer) was better then that clip. :lol

What About BAY??? :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4
You're cheating on him... With Rami? how Dare you???

Always knew that those late nights celtic was working where fake. He was visiting raimi instead. Unfaithful at its finest.

Burton has contributed a hell of a lot more to our culture than Raimi!

That's a valid point.

smileyvault-popcorn.gif

If they make a sequel they need to do carnage or venom.

Personally I hope they stay the hell away from both of those characters even though I like them. If they do decide to pander than fanboy pandering to throw them in like they did with the Raimi series I hope they stick strictly to the Ultimates universe explanations as they would explain to the audience better without eliminating so much history and character progression then try to abbreviate the 616 Universe into a 2 hour side character film.

Back