S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shes coming. Im sure of it. They still have 5+ months left

Hopefully with the rocky, aisha and tommy white ranger version. i really don’t know when jt will expire with bandai but they still have releases between here and February of next year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sculpt is good but do these series have defects on the paint this bad? It looks like the spray malfunctioned and looks more 3d ish

8d2012c776f2dc7eeb8582e856d175f6.jpg

Well they do use a dot matrix printing technique for actor likenesses,is that what you're talking about

Yes, it looks to spray painted in person, is it normal?? The sculpt is dead on though!

Yeah it seems they kinda screwed up this tommy. Very grainy print job, the other rangers and figures in general are better than how this came out

Apparently wave 2 will consist of:

-MMPR Pink Ranger
-Beast Morphers Red Ranger
-Beast Morphers Gold Ranger
-Lost Galaxy Magna Defender

A Gamestop exclusive Goldar has also been revealed.

As hyped up as I am for this line, with only 4 figures a wave and a balance between the old and new characters, its going to take a very long time to get all of the favorites. Even getting all original 7 rangers will take years.

I am always so surprised when a White Ranger collectible/figure in a new line is revealed/released before a Green Ranger one! Do people really prefer the White Ranger over the Green, or am I just blinded by my own Green Ranger fandom?

I am always so surprised when a White Ranger collectible/figure in a new line is revealed/released before a Green Ranger one! Do people really prefer the White Ranger over the Green, or am I just blinded by my own Green Ranger fandom?

That’s because Green sales more than White. Why sale your biggest seller at the beginning? Lol this is my opinion tho

For any still curious about the 1/6 scale Ace Toys figures, I just got an update from them that they are aiming for a May release. They also shared with me a couple photos that looked awesome but asked me not to post them anywhere
Send a PM if you want to see them.

For any still curious about the 1/6 scale Ace Toys figures, I just got an update from them that they are aiming for a May release. They also shared with me a couple photos that looked awesome but asked me not to post them anywhere

I tried to PM you but got a message saying your inbox was full! Can you please PM me the pictures you have?

May? Weren’t these supposed to be released in January? Lol

Back