My Hero Academia Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1-344.png

2-263.png

Whatever toy companies that has the rights to MHA better get on it sooner than later. They're going to have a lot of catching up to do.

I would love to get figures of Mirio too. Nothing too lewd, but a banpresto figure in this pose would be pretty great. And eventually his hero costume.

tenor.gif

I want the anime to be my primary experience with MHA for now, so I'm not interested in the manga really, but I like that it exists because I took the time to look up info on upcoming new characters like Mirio and Overhaul, but avoided reading any of their plot involvement. Point being, I've been waiting for Mirio in the anime for awhile.

Can't believe how limited the MHA merchandise is.

All i could get my hand on is the KO Figma and a Funko Pop (and i HATE Funko Pops lol).

Working on a setup, painted some lightning effect green...

44555583_1899653480149493_3508470415150284800_n.jpg

Here's some pictures of All Might slated to release sometime during March of next year... By Banpresto

33-6.jpg

34-6.jpg

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Almost all of those banpresto statues look really nice! I'm hoping the All Might one is in scale with the DXF figures.

I'm still waiting on some articulated figures though. Hopefully tamashii was able to acquire the license and will start cranking out some characters, I need an articulated Stain!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Almost all of those banpresto statues look really nice! I'm hoping the All Might one is in scale with the DXF figures.

I'm still waiting on some articulated figures though. Hopefully tamashii was able to acquire the license and will start cranking out some characters, I need an articulated Stain!

It makes me wonder. If Banpresto has the licensing rights, Tamashii should be able to get them as well. They're both owned by Bandai, I believe.

I was hoping to see a Deku and All Might S.H.Figuarts at the Tamashii Nations 2018 event too. Nothing on Shonen, either.

The series that All Might is in has quite a few releases scheduled. Hopefully we'll see some females in that line too.

The gamma suit Deku looks great. Not digging the All Might though, something seems off about the face/head to me.

I'll probably get that Deku, but i'm looking forward to articulated figures most of all. Still, i'm glad to see them finally making more merch.

It makes me wonder. If Banpresto has the licensing rights, Tamashii should be able to get them as well. They're both owned by Bandai, I believe.

I was hoping to see a Deku and All Might S.H.Figuarts at the Tamashii Nations 2018 event too. Nothing on Shonen, either.

The series that All Might is in has quite a few releases scheduled. Hopefully we'll see some females in that line too.

Agreed, I was bummed out not seeing any MHA at their event since it was an option on one of their surveys. My bummed-ness was completely taken over by joy though when I saw those Cowboy Bebop prototypes of Spike and Vicious! Those will be day one buys for me.

Would definitely be down to see a tsuyu or ochaco figure, or dare I say a Mt. Lady figure 😃

The gamma suit Deku looks great. Not digging the All Might though, something seems off about the face/head to me.

I'll probably get that Deku, but i'm looking forward to articulated figures most of all. Still, i'm glad to see them finally making more merch.

I'm guessing the All Might looks off because he's missing the black shadows/shading? stuff he has going on on his face and body. I'm wondering how figure companies are going to tackle that trying to make that shading look good on a 3d figure

Back