Hot Toys - MMS 118 Inglourious Basterds - Aldo Raine Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea what the f hot toys? Giving facebook hints for Rorshach and Landa and not following through?

Bad form.

:lecture

hook1.jpg

im low on funds and dont feel like spending 150 bucks on this figure so i just bought the head , gotta say this is hot toys best head sculpt tied it with enterbay jack bauer , here ya go poor mans aldo raine hope u guys like it
bonjourneee
24pmjw5.jpg

10z5yzc.jpg

with enterbay jack bauer
2laez41.jpg

Its amazing how far the quality has come over such a short period of time. Both sculpts looks great. You really need to see the T-800 sculpt in person though. Its easily the best 1/6 sculpt ever done imo.

I think i have to say tie, having both figures in hand.

Pitt is the stronger likeness and has a bit more depth then T-800 but, wrong expression.

T-800 is not as strong in the likeness dept as Pitt but, has better paint work in the eyes(more reds/pink in there and less flat pink), T-800 has the right facial expression down.

Last edited:
Damn, that headsculpt looks excellent in those pics. Still waiting on BBTS to fulfill my pre-order. :tap

Its amazing how far the quality has come over such a short period of time. Both sculpts looks great. You really need to see the T-800 sculpt in person though. Its easily the best 1/6 sculpt ever done imo.

very cool im getting T-800 monday :panic::panic: ill take pic side by side

I received both around the same time, and really, as far as I can judge the technical execution on both heads (sculpt accuracy + paint quality), I think Aldo and T800 are fairly even -- tied. However, I favor the T800 more because his expression fits the character, even though it's merely neutral. Sorry, this has been said over and over ad nauseum before but what HT chose for Aldo's expression doesn't match what I've seen onscreen and on the posters. I got used to it, but it doesn't mean I've stopped wishing that we could have gotten something different.

Still, fantastic figure. He's displayed proudly in my collection.

I find also, the detail on my Aldo's iris's to be a tad sharper then the T-800 and i like the lighter blue colour of Aldo's eyes.

Still waiting on mine from BBTS -and they don't give updates. Come on!

I feel your pain. I was waiting on BBTS too and finally canceled my order and got one from Monkey Depot. It arrived today! And, as others have stated, it's way better looking in person. I'm really happy with it.

Yeah... does BBTS usually take this long to get new releases? It's nearly 2 weeks now. My DX bat is patiently waiting in the loot pile.

Cut and paste post from my kollection thread:

<!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Okay, just got Aldo in. Didnt think I could be more impressed with a figure after the T-800 last week, but DAMN! Aldo is hands down the best HT figure I own. It is that good. I was shocked. I think its better than the Godfather. Better than every one. I have others that I like more, but really Aldo is the best in terms on shear quality. Clothing, accessories, sculpt. All epic in awesomeness.

Theres been many many great pix already, so I wont bother with many, but heres a couple.

SDC13446.jpg

SDC13447.jpg

SDC13448.jpg

Back