Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats because you have the amazing Andy B headsculpt, I have one too (thank you wofford) and his neck with the neckpost rides higher than the two joint neck/head hot toys headsculpts.

I still think he looks best on a Saturday Toys suit with the body the suit comes on....

11lkfn6.jpg

Definetely the BEST i've seen! Good work man!

I'm getting bored of Bruce wayne customs in suits... I kinda want to make a training bruce.

please excuse the antana, imagin a sword.

Picture015-2.jpg

Picture016-2.jpg

I need more parts.. this was just a test.

Looks like Bale in the flesh if you ask me.. the nose is a little off.. and I think the hair sculpt is fine.. doesn't look like a decowled bale... bale really does slick his hair in the Batman movies..

I only did a few minor touch ups.. I faded his eye brows to have a nice transition from skin to eyebrow and added some gloss to his lips.

Picture003-6.jpg

Picture004-6.jpg

Picture005-4.jpg

one with flash
Picture001-6.jpg

BTW I think my photography has been getting alot better... I also forgot to mention how much I LOVE Hot TOys Paint ops... it has a little translucent(sp?) along with subtle skin textures and that adds alot to realism to the overall aesthetic look to it.. the only thing I didn't like was the eyebrows.. it was too plain and thin.... also angled wrong.. bale's eyebrow has a very stern and straight look to them.

P.S YULI IF YOU CAN READ THIS YOU'RE A SCULPTING GODESS.

i freaking love that!!!!!!!!!! is it jedi outfits?

yeah it is, but I didn't have my truetype when I did that test, Thats a Sideshow BIB FORTUNA body.. yeah it has a neck joint!

With my new Batman coming in from Joe, I'm gonna have alot of Bale heads.. and I'm thinking about making this custom of Det. Melvin Purvis.. the hairstyles are a pretty close match.

can't wait to watch bale and depp square off.. and I'm also glad that bale is back to his regular roles, too many action movies..
33.jpg

53.jpg

01.jpg

Last edited:
can't wait to watch bale and depp square off..

Should be interesting to Batman fans aswell since Depp is heavily rumored to be in the 3rd Batman film as the Riddler. So it'll be interesting to see if those 2 have any chemistry on screen, especially with their roles in that film mirroring their roles in Batman (if Depp takes the part) since Bale is an FBI agent and Depp is a Criminal.

attachment.php

Nice custom!!!

Maybe it's just me I really wouldn't want to see Depp in a future installment. Don't get me wrong he's a great actor. But I just feel it would be Johnny Depp as the Riddler instead of The Riddler if you get what I mean.

Maybe it's just me I really wouldn't want to see Depp in a future installment. Don't get me wrong he's a great actor. But I just feel it would be Johnny Depp as the Riddler instead of The Riddler if you get what I mean.

I feel you. But remember how much people doubted Heath Ledger. I think Depp would make a great Riddler. Depp is a weird, creepy mofo in real life, so it'd be interesting how he'd approach that character. Plus, I absolutely despised how Jim Carrey handled the Riddler so imo anything would be an upgrade from that craptacular performance.

That is indeed a great looking Ras man, awesome work.

Chris

Thanks guys The Ras is my favorite kitbash so far , but I have to thank Kuato for the awsome paint work he did on my Ras he really made it shine . Ill post pics of my Bale bash as soon as I get some better pics which was also painted by Chris.

I think the Saturday Toys suit and body look just fine for Bruce Wayne. Haven't futzed him yet, but other than the slightly large hands, he looks pretty good. Using a HT neck and it fits perfect to the Saturday Toys body.

BruceWayne1.jpg

BruceWayne2.jpg

But...but...how come mine doesn't look right? I'm using a hot toys neckpost from the True-type body and he ends up looking like a hunchback??

Back