1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible F...

I agree that it is not pretty, but I will never display the figure without his clothes, so it's a non-issue for me. In fact, I'm beginning to wonder why I bothered to remove my Hulk's underpants as he will never be without his pants.

I don't know if you were trying to be funny, but if you were...I like your humor! :hi5: :lol

Basically the only thing they changed was from the domino mask to full on goggles and a mask/black paint around the eyes. Otherwise, it's a 98% comic book accurate comic to screen adaption.

I got him yesterday. It's an awesome figure, I love it.
Some pics I just took:

15721370249_48b13d48ea_o.jpg

15881624096_425ef1f208_o.jpg

15881623836_a51310f8f1_o.jpg

15719939908_b3ce83df29_o.jpg

Another one...

15906777692_0150fbacb6_o.jpg

Awesome pics man :clap. I'll be extremely happy if this is what he looks like in hand

That right there is the biggest reason why I want this figure.

Basically the only thing they changed was from the domino mask to full on goggles and a mask/black paint around the eyes. Otherwise, it's a 98% comic book accurate comic to screen adaption.

Yeah. And the black paint movie look wasn't bad either. IMO it worked for the big screen version of the character.

I am on the fence with this one. Might try to get it later on down the line since it still seems to be readily available.

I think this is gonna be another Bane.
the figure, like Bane, is just too cool, and looks magnificent in hand.
I can see it being in demand after the supply runs out.

This guy's either the next Bane or Mime Joker. Which one is it? :lol

I think this is gonna be another Bane.
the figure, like Bane, is just too cool, and looks magnificent in hand.
I can see it being in demand after the supply runs out.

Personally I love this figure so to me its Bane

however it is still in stock and will need more time to accurately gauge sales, but this thread is DEAD... and in the 6+ years ive been on here that is a good measure of figure sales/popularity. So in that regard its mime joker. Which Im ok with cause I need a second one soon

I'm hoping it's Mime Joker status because if it's that bad then maybe it will be on sale during 12 days.

Doubt it though.

It's a great figure but I'm guessing Mime Joker as well. Now, once Cap 3 comes around and they don't make another WS, then you can bet this guy will go up in price. So time will tell really.

It's a great figure but I'm guessing Mime Joker as well. Now, once Cap 3 comes around and they don't make another WS, then you can bet this guy will go up in price. So time will tell really.

Im really excited to see Bucky in Cap 3, Sebastian Stan did an incredible job as bucky.

Playing with my figure and watching this movie repeatedly ive noticed HT's cobled him together from the three main sequences he appeared in. This fig isnt accurate to any on scene...

I ordered a bunch of extra gear too, got a .50 cal sniper coming form ZY toys, th LO head from Kit Chen and a couple spare parts like the vest and chest harness. need a second figure on top of that as well

You will be sure there next winter soldier will have a die cast arm and make this one destined for the scrap yard.

Back