Thread Index: Hot Toys - 1/6 Batman lines

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Thread Index: Hot Toys - BB, TDK, TDKR - Releases

Include the extra bits and don't be so ****. It's an index, not what you consider worthy of inclusion.

It's a Hot Toys index so everything should be included. Cherry picking just causes confusion.

I said:

It's not about cherry picking, '89 Bats are cherries as well, but these are just a few by now, they can be found in the DC secition as well and there's no big confusion between different releases possible. :peace

Include the extra bits and don't be so ****. It's an index, not what you consider worthy of inclusion.

Never said anything about releases beeing worthy or not, don't put any words in my mouth! :dunno

And as I said before:

Maybe later when this gets confusing as well. :hi5:
(...)

If I extend this for more than 1/6 and other lines there would be multiple small sections also with 1/12 and 1/4,
then there would be questions to include other manufacturer's release as well and so on.

In the end I would have to call the thread "All Batman related action figure releases" and probably somebody would ask me not to be so "so ****" and to include all DC related figures...

Just added this passage to the first post:

(...)
Please note that there are releases in other scales, also of other manufacturers that can be found in the DC section as well.
(...)

From the Terminator list:
(...)

It's not like other figures can't be found without my lists, so what's the deal? There's no real confusion with smaller lines. :1-1:

Last edited:

DX09 - Batman 1989 - Batman (Michael Keaton)

DX08 - Batman 1989 - The Joker (Jack Nicholson)

MMS170 - Batman 1989 - Batmobile Collectible Vehicle

DX14 - Batman 1989 - Mime version Joker

:rotfl

Last edited:

Really good of you to take the time to put this list together Brian.

It seems some people don't appreciate the fact that you've taken you're own time to research and put this list together to help others, especially those interested in 1/6 figures from this particular film series who may just be starting out collecting.

What an idiot. Maybe a mod could step in and add the missing links.

That's funny. :lol

I took the time to make the lists and I gave you my reasons in a polite way even though you annoyed me already and as you don't have any arguments against them you primitively call me an idiot. :lol

Never met anybody that rude on this board before. Think you're just mad as you can't force your will onto me.

Wow! You found all four links and posted them eight times! :monkey1

Congrats, you're the first one who made it on my ignore list. :slap

"This message is hidden because Gigerfan is on your ignore list."

My recommendation for you:

Do the same with me and you'll no longer have to see the "useless" threads as well, you don't seem to get what I made them for anyhow. ;)

Everybody who want's to lough about this "conflict" with me, please refer to this post. I stated my opinion.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5949439&postcount=22

Really good of you to take the time to put this list together Brian.

It seems some people don't appreciate the fact that you've taken you're own time to research and put this list together to help others, especially those interested in 1/6 figures from this particular film series who may just be starting out collecting.

Thanks a lot man!

Last edited:

"The Everything Other Than Hot Toys 89 Batman And Quater Scale Figures Because I Want To Help And Don't Want To Confuse New Collectors Thread" :duh

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

very entertaining

Indeed! :lol

Actually curious to see Gigerfan's last post now but it's probably nothing constructive anyhow. :dunno

Happy actually nobody needs the thread's last pages to benefit from the first post's list. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

"The Everything Other Than Hot Toys 89 Batman And Quater Scale Figures Because I Want To Help And Don't Want To Confuse New Collectors Thread" :duh

Jesus man, why are you cherry picking the releases YOU think are worthy, huh? Why are you leaving out the Superman figures? Just because YOU don't include the Superman figures doesn't mean someone might not look for them. This is the DC section after all. And what the hell? Why are you not including the Medicom Hush and Dark Knight Returns figures? Do you have a problem with them? Are the new Sideshow figures not good enough for you to add to this thread? :slap

Thanks for the thread, Pirate. It really is helpful to find the older releases and the re-releases. Maybe once the quarter scale and 1989 series has dozens of releases and remakes they can get their own index :lol

Thank you Enthus, this points it out!

And yes, once other lines' threads will become hard to find and to distinguish from each other I'll might consider to invest more time to add them or to make an additional index. :lol

Last edited:

Thank you Enthus, this points it out!

And yes, once other lines' threads will become hard to find and to distinguish from each other I'll might consider to invest more time to add them or to make an additional index. :lol

...but when someone else invests the time to find the links for you and format them, and all you have to do is copy and paste...then suddenly it's too much hard work?

Jesus, man, don't be so ****. It's nice that you started this index. No reason not to let other people help out, especially when they do a lot of the legwork. In the end, we ALL benefit.

...but when someone else invests the time to find the links for you and format them, and all you have to do is copy and paste...then suddenly it's too much hard work?

Jesus, man, don't be so ****. It's nice that you started this index. No reason not to let other people help out, especially when they do a lot of the legwork. In the end, we ALL benefit.

I understand your position but I think it's based on a wrong comprehension for the reason I made this thread for, it's stated on page 3 but again:

Made this for 1/6 Hot Toys - BB, TDK, TDKR - Releases as there are quite a lot by now and some are even released multiple times.
This thread shouldn't replace the DC section, just help people to easier find these specific threads of these specific releases in the DC section.

It's not a general Hot Toys Batman action figure thread and other releaeses with a lot less figures can be found in the DC section as usual.

But okay, to end these discussions here's my offer: I'll add other Hot Toys 1/6 Batman related releases if Gigerfan apologises for calling me an idiot.
Otherwise I'd feel like doing a favour to an impolite guy.

See if he's fellow collector enough to do that for the community... :dunno

Last edited:

You've done a great job there mate. Don't be discouraged by a prick who can't even be bothered to read the title of your thread which is very specific and very clear even to a non-English speaker such as myself.

It's not a general Hot Toys Batman action figure thread

It's not a thread, it's an index.

But okay, to end these discussions here's my offer: I'll add other Hot Toys 1/6 Batman related releases if Gigerfan apologises for calling me an idiot.
Otherwise I'd feel like doing a favour to an impolite guy.

See if he's fellow collector enough to do that for the community... :dunno

Wow, really?

You're such a "fellow collector" that rather than doing something very easy, and very helpful, for the rest of the community, you'll hold a copy-and-paste job hostage for the sake of your pride.

You're a big man.

Wow, really?

You're such a "fellow collector" that rather than doing something very easy, and very helpful, for the rest of the community, you'll hold a copy-and-paste job hostage for the sake of your pride.

You're a big man.

And hijacking his index and then made it as though it's yours somehow make you a bigger person? You can read the title of this index can't you? Enlighten us please. What does it say and what does it entail? Please share your wisdom.

I really don't understand all the fuss with this thread. A good guy decided to make a thread for fans of the dark knight trilogy so new collectors could easily find all the releases related to that film series. It was a good idea and good of him to do. If people don't like it, they don't have to use it. I don't get what the problem is.

Some people really baffle me.

Keep your thread as it is man. You done a good job and you shouldn't let others dictate what you should do with it. Even the mods obviously thought it was a good idea.

Exactly! But those cyber bullies might be the same person. He might be a 39 y.o. overweight virgin living in the basement of his parents or will be.

You've done a great job there mate. Don't be discouraged by a prick who can't even be bothered to read the title of your thread which is very specific and very clear even to a non-English speaker such as myself.

Thanks man, really wanted to make the thread title as claer as possible so happy it's clear, at least for some of us. :dunno

(...)

It's a thread with an index. You really bother about this wording?

(...)
Wow, really?

You're a big man.

No, that's not the point. I really like different opinions but what I don't like are people getting rude, calling me an idiot and trying to spam my thread/ index after I politely declered my arguments why I don't want to add further links of other smaller lines at this point.

I still hold the opinion that the thread can stay the way it is but I made this offer to add them anyhow, only to end the discussions but yes, I have my pride like everybody should have and I'm not doing anybody a favour who calles me an idiot.

And hijackingt his index and then made it as though it's yours somehow make you a bigger person? You can read the title of this index can't you? Enlighten us please. What does it say and what does it entail? Please share your wisdom.

Thanks again buddy, I'd really like to know as well!

I really don't understand all the fuss with this thread. A good guy decided to make a thread for fans of the dark knight trilogy so new collectors could easily find all the releases related to that film series. It was a good idea and good of him to do. If people don't like it, they don't have to use it. I don't get what the problem is.

Some people really baffle me.

(...)

Thanks for the support! It's true, some behave as if I changed the entire DC section and left out other Batman releases related, nobody has to use this thread index!

(...)Keep your thread as it is man. You done a good job and you shouldn't let others dictate what you should do with it. Even the mods obviously thought it was a good idea.

Think that's what I'll do for now and as it's getting to time consuming I'll no longer comment posts that are about adding additional figure lines to this BB, TDK, TDKR index.

My final word on this:

We're talking about indices for figure lines with just a few releaeses by now.
It worked without any index before.

I made a few indices for Hot Toys' lines with many figures only because they become or they already are confusing.

Adding exceptions here and there would lead to never ending requests for further additions as there are various intersts and if one refuses to add something, this can obviously lead to anger on the side of some uncomprehending guys who made the suggestions to add something and then they become offensive. :dunno

In the end there would have to be an index with every single release of every single line in every single scale of every single manufacturer to please everybody

That's why I refused to add more than the lines with many figures by now.

Hope now everybody understands and respects that. :peace

Last edited:

i wonder if the mods can clean this up and then lock it down at one post (the first); it's a great ht tdk index and shouldn't have all this utterly douchey crap littering it.

thank you Pirate!

: D

i wonder if the mods can clean this up and then lock it down at one post (the first); it's a great ht tdk index and shouldn't have all this utterly douchey crap littering it.

thank you Pirate!

: D

Thanks man! Just happy everybody who simply want's to benefit from the first post doesn't need oll the "discussion".

Still like to keep this up to date from time to time so if it gets locked I think I'd have to ask a mod every single time to unlock it, or is there another way to solve this?

On the other hand I think this "discussion" could avoid furter discussions like that.

Last edited:
Back