The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That reminds me- my mom was a stewardess and she was part of the staff for a promotional event for the film (or maybe it was Robocop 2), and it was a total disaster! As soon as "Robocop" was going down the steps from the plane to greet children, they were crying and scared out of their minds. My mom said they had to pull the suit actor back and later did she found out that it was an R-rated film. What were they thinking? :lol

:lol :lol That's why I was surprised he was at FAO. I guess since they ended up making toys they thought that meant kids wouldn't be terrified of a cyborg walking toward them?

Damn, I had no clue about the issue with the suit that it almost killed the movie. That moving like a snake stuff... eh, I prefer the slow telegraphed movement we got. All his movements are very deliberate, and with the weight of him stepping, really sold it.

Damn, I had no clue about the issue with the suit that it almost killed the movie. That moving like a snake stuff... eh, I prefer the slow telegraphed movement we got. All his movements are very deliberate, and with the weight of him stepping, really sold it.

original-predator-jean-claude-van-damme-copy.jpg

I wonder how that Ecto 1 will look in person. I'm sure they will do a street diorama with all four of them in front of it.

That's one of things I can't wait to see. I never thought I'd see quality Ghostbusters figures much less a 1/6 scale ****ing Ecto-1. It's going to be glorious--though the price may make me cry.

We're leaving around 7am tomorrow. I still have to finish packing and print off all the stuff I'll need to pick up the exclusives I preordered at the convention. It'll be nice to have 2 days to relax there before the madness starts.

have fun at the show man! take bunches of pics... lookin forward to them!

Back