Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

So is this figure limited like the mrk vii battle damage or just a regular?

Subscribe to this thread.

There are enough manic members here ( me included ) that should post the second it goes up.:wave

Gotcha buddy. Thanks :)

Any idea or estimate when they're having it up for pre order?
I mean last time I ordered the Secret project they provided us the preview and timetable when it will be up for grab. I don't know about this.

Try the SS Iron Man page:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/characters/iron-man/?ref=Z1C1-IronMan

But I'm guessing that it will be plastered all over the entire website while it's still available.

Thing is if I don't stay on it I doubt it will get time to be plastered around lol.
Thanks for the specific page will watch into it. Will check this thread a lot when we know the timetable so I don't need to keep refreshing the page lol.

Thanks.

Quite a crazy colorway on this one.

31482_508977682514458_243410212_n.jpg

1000916_508977769181116_1048414874_n.jpg

1157559_508977715847788_1840767029_n.jpg

1005365_508977742514452_1820181080_n.jpg

1000916_508977769181116_1048414874_n.jpg

Id like to add to the scalping chat quickly.I recently sold my hawkeye and cap a avenger figures for $260 each to a guy on these boards.I knew full well the ridiculous ebay pricing, but yeah, better to help someone else fulfill their Avenger setup while I needed the cash quick.im always happy to get back what I paid plus shipping.
I only hope that he doesnt flip them on here or the bay cause I will be mighty angry.

I've still got them Glenn. Not going to flip them. They are staying in my collection :)

The paint scheme looks excellent on this figure, really cool. I'm not interested in the figure but it turned out amazing.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/221266111134

i mean he is right , 899$ was just too cheap.

Hahaha what a joke, where do these guys dream up this ridiculousness!? Has an Iron man figure ever sold for that? (besides maybe that 16 piece ver.?) I know we see listings sell for $799.99 or whatever but I think thats just sellers with friends or double accounts trying to set prices

I'd buy one for cost price plus postage to Australia if anyone has one for sale. Not paying eBay crap that's for sure.

Hahaha what a joke, where do these guys dream up this ridiculousness!? Has an Iron man figure ever sold for that? (besides maybe that 16 piece ver.?) I know we see listings sell for $799.99 or whatever but I think thats just sellers with friends or double accounts trying to set prices

they are trolling for desperate suckers that don't know any better representing the seedy underbelly of the collecting world.

i wouldn`t mind paying like 450$ if i could get one right away, but certainly not 900$

i wouldn`t mind paying like 450$ if i could get one right away, but certainly not 900$

you are insane, I suggest getting to your nearest asylum and checking in.. youre the reason base retail for these figures is gunna reach that sooner than later :cuckoo:

with this particular it would be fine for me , i mean they need to go there and be lucky enough to draw one.

i know that, but again , i would fine with paying a little extra to get it now and not having to check my emails every hour in worry to miss the pre-order start.

Don`t missunderstand, i`m not talking about 200% of the original Price ;)

Anyway, each to their own.

Last edited:
Back