Damtoys–Assassin's Creed IV:Black Flag –1/6th scale Edward Kenway Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to make Edward head sculpt. Very early WIP

Edward.jpg

I really hope this line fills out a bit, I love the protos that they showed, however I want, need, a shay Cormac....I think that would be an awesome 1/6th scale figure

I don't really like AC3 but the costume design is so cool, and that tomahawk is awesome! DamToys should really does all of the characters

Yep, I’d love to see a figure from each game. Although getting Altair and Edward is a dream come true. Black Flag is my favorite in the series by far. Even though I have the HT Ezio I wouldn’t even mind if they revisited the character. There is a lot HT got wrong in making his outfit as much as I love the figure. Ezio has an off white hood and tunic not light grey....but those are minor picks at one of the most beautiful 1/6 scale figures ever made. Still I would love to see Damtoys take on him. Also since they do tattoos on bodies all the time for Gangster Kingdom figures do you think Edward will have all his Tats??
7acf402bac9ef89c2376ef58a7c61190.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think Edward will get tattoos. Mainly because of the outfit, and it's going to be a double jointed body so a tattooed body on that is not good. I guess they will make the Master Assassin Ezio rather than the same with HT did

I want to make a run of this if there are interests. But I'm still going to finish it for a practice anyway. Bandana across the forehead is possible. It's better if you got the outfit right. And I think I'm gonna make the hair a two part, so the front hair overlays. And this head is gonna look better if haired or rooted I think.

I hope these do well, so that we can at least get an Old Man Ezio, Shay and Arno. I'll pass on Callum, but I'll probably snag Edward. Altair's a maybe.

PS: Good work on the sculpt!

Another progress. This kind of hair is really hard to sculpt, it's really better with rooted hair.

Edward 4.jpg
Edward 5.jpg

I'm liking the render you're working on Sigito. Curious, why not begin with a mesh from the game files and refine it to sculpt quality?

Oh thank goodness it's happening. Say what you want about the film, that outfit and design is primo.

I'm concerned though - the announcement says authorized regions are in Asia; this might be region restricted...

Back