Xensation AF19 Lady Sorceress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wish they would mass produce a geralt, $586 is a good $800 aud which is around a month of my pay if I don't pay any bills. Even though I think that geralt is indeed worth the money. I could never spend that much on a figure. Maybe they COULD mass produce a geralt, but just do a different version. Different hair and beard, different armor and different swords then the first one is still exclusive and everyone who missed out at the Time could still get one to go with ciri?
That's a pretty nice solution to keeping it exclusive. I know they were thinking about doing more armor, and there are a ton of really cool sets as well so I'd love to see if they take that route.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

That's a pretty nice solution to keeping it exclusive. I know they were thinking about doing more armor, and there are a ton of really cool sets as well so I'd love to see if they take that route.

Lets hope they see this and consider it, my brother who hasn't collected figures in years even said he'd buy a geralt. Fingers crossed because geralt is a grail figure I've wanted since the first game.

I agree with having a geralt made, he could be done with the manticore armour from blood and wine. Or even his grandmaster wolven armour, that would look sick.

I am a legend in my own mind, its all in good fun.
please forgive if my post looked like an insult. it was purely a self-pity :gah: i should be more careful with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
They did Geralt first. Scaletta did a limited run of Geralt (which I was on but had to drop out of) then of Ciri. Although they have been teaming up with Xensation lately to mass produce some of their limited runs. Looks like they did team up to do Ciri. If we're lucky they'll do Geralt too but I doubt it.

They won't make Geralt for $200. Fully painted Geralt costs $800.

They won't make Geralt for $200. Fully painted Geralt costs $800.
Didn't fully painted Ciri cost around the same though? I feel like they will do another different armor of Geralt anyway though. To keep the first exclusive.

Didn't fully painted Ciri cost around the same though? I feel like they will do another different armor of Geralt anyway though. To keep the first exclusive.

I think provided these are successful they will keep doing them but if armor is involved the price will go hope. I would gladly pay $400-500 even for a fully armoured real leather Ursine (Bear) armor Geralt.

Back