*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC)

I have 3 Links and a Ganondorf. Ganondorf's eyes from a distance are crazy.
I've been wanting Darunia since it was announced. I like the regular and Fire Sage versions.

I really like my F4F Zelda statues. I've since gotten a better camera so sooner or later I'll take newer pics.

Can't wait for that 1/4 Link . . . :)

9221646332_e1578c9f42.jpg

That pair looks killer together! Congratulations!

Last edited:
I wonder when they will tell us what this next piece is. It has to be today or tomorrow, but I hope it's tonight! I really want to know!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking about this: https://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00cMHTeyrnZVkQ/Steam-Iron-STI001-.jpg

Some people in the forum used steam (hanged the cape and took a bath) for the Dark Rider of Mordor cape The faces were "dunno" because I don't know if it would work....

Seems less risky than the usual ironing.

Yeah it does. Someone has to have tried doing something with Ganondorf's cape so maybe I should look for successful methods. The cape seems to be pretty consistently bent up from all the pics I've seen.

I wonder when they will tell us what this next piece is. It has to be today or tomorrow, but I hope it's tonight! I really want to know!!!!!!!!!!

Ya I can't wait to hear what the next figure is going to be ?!?!

I do hope if it is not Zelda related it is ***Star Fox***

PS - why the small pic of the Fierce Diety ... thing is sweet i would show him off...and on a side note...Ganondorf dwarfs the Links lol! ;)

I hope others join in...I love seeing these pics!

Thx again for replying!

FDLink might have been my 2nd statue. Bowen museum Spidey was my 1st. At the time I wasn't really a statue collector, I just bought 2 statues of 2 of my favorite characters. And at the time I had no camera so as a result I never really took good pics of just that piece. But it is one of my favorite statues.

I didn't write anything because I uploaded from my phone but I love this statue. It was my first poly statue but sadly it was decapitated in a pillow fight between my little brothers :thud:, I placed the head over the body only for the photos :monkey2.

From what I understand a lot of these heads came off one way or another. Mine is mostly in the box...I'd go crazy if someone damaged it :cuckoo:

Does anyone know if ironing his cape would be damaging? Seems like most of us have that bent up cape and I'm thinking a nice straightening out would look fantastic.

It seems like rolling it around the packing tube did it. The cape is attached to the shoulder armor though so it limits what can be done without damaging the armor.

That pair looks killer together! Congratulations!

Thanks! I wasn't happy I missed out on the original green tunic and the price went beyond my range, but I got a decent deal on the Zora tunic. Once they revealed Dark Link was coming I was glad I had the Zora tunic since their fight is in the Water Temple and most players would likely have the Zora tunic on Link while playing that part of the game anyway. I know I did way back in 1998 :)

I'm considering buying an extra Dark Link and having someone reprint it to the Green Tunic Link....thoughts?

the Zora Tunic Link is the only one we're still missing. Passed on Link on Epona because it annoys me like hell that it's in a different scale then the rest of the line... Might pick it up someday since it's not selling well. Also passed on Shenmue and Worms. Had the last one pre-ordered but there are a few things I didn't really liked about it. Might order it later when we've got a bigger discount on the site.
Our Gravity Suit is also on her way to us. :D

Yes IandI!!! Nice acquisition. I really wish I could have grabbed a Samus, particularly the Phazon, but I was a broke college student or fresh out when many of these came out. The last thing on my mind was buying any statues beyond my 1 Bowen and 1 F4F at the time.

Would be really great if they made a 1/4 Samus...:dance

Z0MBIEproof: I have always wondered what it would look like painted as green tunic Link. I always thought it'd make a good custom as green or blue.

Yeah I really want a 1/4 Samus too.

Ugh they still haven't told us the news!

the Zora Tunic Link is the only one we're still missing. Passed on Link on Epona because it annoys me like hell that it's in a different scale then the rest of the line... Might pick it up someday since it's not selling well. Also passed on Shenmue and Worms. Had the last one pre-ordered but there are a few things I didn't really liked about it. Might order it later when we've got a bigger discount on the site.
Our Gravity Suit is also on her way to us. :D

Interestingly Worms and Shenmue and the 2 statues I want most from them right no. I have POed Worms and no rush on Shenmue since I want the reg.

I do want Samus, and Green Link as as maybe Sonic 20th but these have become quite pricey so.....

Star Fox could be really fun!

Yeah I really want a 1/4 Samus too.

Ugh they still haven't told us the news!

they never said they were going to tell it this weekend, they said that they needed to recharge the camera this weekend... knowing F4F, it might even take a while before they actually post something worthwhile. More chance on sneaks and stuff before a full reveal. Kinda really annoys me :p

regarding the worms, I love the statue but there are a few things I didn't like about it. For instance, I feel that the stones in the ground are way to shiny. Anyway, we'll probably buy it anyway but a bit later. No rush really

Hmmm....still nothing ... I think you are right@ I and I...they are gonna take forever... I would love Chrono Trigger or Earthbound...Or even Super Mario RPG....I'm sure it's all a long shot for those... :-/

Geno!!!

I would love a mini diorama of the hero cast in Mario RPG.

I would too... But I would really love a 1/4 of Crono from Chrono Trigger... One of my all time favs...and I guarantee it will sell out... :monkey1

I'm more thinking of the leaked Mario Tanooki then anything else to be honest. But, mostly, I buy their stuff anyway. :p

I'm more thinking of the leaked Mario Tanooki then anything else to be honest. But, mostly, I buy their stuff anyway. :p

I've been hearing about that a lot. What's the story behind it? Did someone catch a picture of a Mario statue or something?

Honestly I couldn't care less about a Mario license. I just don't see much point in simple cartoony designs like Mario as high end stuff. A Bowser might be kind of cool. Mixed media Mario would be somewhat fun as Peach would be amazing, but in general it just seems like a waste. I'd probably buy Peach, Bowser, and of course Luigi.

Yeah, I did actually. A dutch webshop had it for pre-order, both the reg and the ex. According to them, they were definitely coming but it was still in approval hell with ninty. F4F never confirmed or denied it.

Personally, Im hoping for all the suits in 1/6-1/8 scale resin. Would make for an awesome display. And btw, worms and sonic are also simple cartoony designs but translated well in resin form :)

Yeah, I did actually. A dutch webshop had it for pre-order, both the reg and the ex. According to them, they were definitely coming but it was still in approval hell with ninty. F4F never confirmed or denied it.

Personally, Im hoping for all the suits in 1/6-1/8 scale resin. Would make for an awesome display. And btw, worms and sonic are also simple cartoony designs but translated well in resin form :)

That's true the Sonic stuff works out so maybe I just need to see it to believe it. Were there any pics of the Mario or at least information on the scale or something?

I wish F4F could just snag the Smash Bros license and do a series of 1/6 statues based on designs from the upcoming Smash. It would be awesome.

That being said I would love a 1/4 mixed media DeDeDe. That guy is great. Kirby though would make the worst statue :lol

Back