Action Figure Asmus Toys: Devil May Cry 3: Vergil 1:6 Scale Collectible figure (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did they use dhl for the shipping or fedex?

I sent an email to asmus but they totally ignore me

I was planning to get it from kghobby but the express shipping its pretty expensive [emoji21]

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

Mine came via USPS. But Asmus shipped it through Changwa post on their end. I believe if you want it shipped Fedex you have to pay $25

so much anticipation but so few purchase Asmus is dissapointed lol.

anyone have issue with upper arms not able to bend backwards even by the slightest bit? they can only move forward, by the slightest bit. so what is up with this so called highly articulated Kaustik Plastik body?

Really hope I don't get made fun of for this lol but can anyone else confirm their synthetic leather still uses real leather in some capacity? I'm vegan and I would feel incredibly hypocritical for making an exception on buying animal products for a figure, but I would also still be extremely interested in buying this while BBTS still has it.

Really hope I don't get made fun of for this lol but can anyone else confirm their synthetic leather still uses real leather in some capacity? I'm vegan and I would feel incredibly hypocritical for making an exception on buying animal products for a figure, but I would also still be extremely interested in buying this while BBTS still has it.

we don't know. very little has been revealed about their synthetic leather. suppose to be some trade secret.

I believe they stated it's not real leather as the name is stated its synthetic leather but also made in a why that is super thin and doesn't damage or flake. As far as i recall on the info of this product it's not real leather so hope that eases your worries. It's amazing craftsmanship i feel this material can be used in the hobby to make leather goods without it being actual leather.

I believe they stated it's not real leather as the name is stated its synthetic leather but also made in a why that is super thin and doesn't damage or flake. As far as i recall on the info of this product it's not real leather so hope that eases your worries. It's amazing craftsmanship i feel this material can be used in the hobby to make leather goods without it being actual leather.

synthetic leather or composite leather may contain some amount of genuine leather. the more genuine leather is in the composition the better it feels and longer it lasts.

synthetic leather or composite leather may contain some amount of genuine leather. the more genuine leather is in the composition the better it feels and longer it lasts.
I don't think it has actual leather when owning the DMC4 dante the feel wasn't like leather or pleather it was something different idk. Actual leather is alot rougher and most of the time it's impossible to get it super thin. Leather can become distressed overtime which gives it a nice worn look. This doesn't seem to have that issue. But as you stated it's a trade secret at this moment asmus has something new. Imagine what kind of figures can be made with leather goods and uses this material.

I don't think it has actual leather when owning the DMC4 dante the feel wasn't like leather or pleather it was something different idk. Actual leather is alot rougher and most of the time it's impossible to get it super thin. Leather can become distressed overtime which gives it a nice worn look. This doesn't seem to have that issue. But as you stated it's a trade secret at this moment asmus has something new. Imagine what kind of figures can be made with leather goods and uses this material.

remember the leather's still new so we won't know if they last as claimed.

remember the leather's still new so we won't know if they last as claimed.
True i actually sold my DMC4 Dante. I actually thought the look in 4 was my least favorite version of Dante. Dmc3 was best and Dmc5 is looking to be my second favorite.

True i actually sold my DMC4 Dante. I actually thought the look in 4 was my least favorite version of Dante. Dmc3 was best and Dmc5 is looking to be my second favorite.

i never played 1 & 2 but i think 1 is the signature look.

i never played 1 & 2 but i think 1 is the signature look.

Does Dante really have one game specific signature look? I've felt he has less of a specific signature look and more of a loose visual guideline. Like as long as he has white hair, and a red trench coat its pretty much 99% there. If anything, it seems like DMC3 is probably the closest there's been to "default" Dante as that's the version that seems to have popped up in more merch and other game appearances. Which would make sense since thats totally the best game in the series so far.

Does Dante really have one game specific signature look? I've felt he has less of a specific signature look and more of a loose visual guideline. Like as long as he has white hair, and a red trench coat its pretty much 99% there. If anything, it seems like DMC is probably the closest there's been to "default" Dante as that's the version that seems to have popped up in more merch and other game appearances. Which would make sense since thats totally the best game in the series so far.
You are talking about DMC1 and Not D.M.C right. Lol i do think DMC1 look is my third choice in terms of my favorite looks for him.

Ok i definitely need to get this after seeing the final DMC5 trailer (which reveals vergil) i might as well have him to pair with Dante from DMC3.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I know you're excited, so I can understand how it could slip your mind, but there are some of us doing media blackouts for DMC5. This thread was for DMC3 Virgil; we shouldn't have to worry about spoilers for a separate game.

[/SPOILER]

I know you're excited, so I can understand how it could slip your mind, but there are some of us doing media blackouts for DMC5. This thread was for DMC3 Virgil; we shouldn't have to worry about spoilers for a separate game.
Don't believe it's a spoiler if it's shown in a trailer. But i understand

Just received my vergil and the body sucks. Hips are loose and the arms barely wanna move. Has anybody done a body swap yet?

Great Job Asmus toys. I Love this vergil <3
63157379_471403756737448_3146662443149688832_n.jpg

Back